Let's protest the UN meeting on worldwide Gun Control!

PDA

50caliber123
June 26, 2006, 11:33 AM
Here's the plan - If each of us buys at least one box of ammunition or purchases a gun on July 4th, it acts as a silent protest to the totalitarian regime of nations who wish to disarm us. I'd love to hear any questions/comments/concerns.

If you enjoyed reading about "Let's protest the UN meeting on worldwide Gun Control!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
orangelo
June 26, 2006, 11:40 AM
I don't think this is going to work because I was planning on going to the range on the 3rd or 4th. I'm going to end up with less ammo than I started with. :evil:

1911Tuner
June 26, 2006, 11:49 AM
I'm with it! Only problem is that most small shops are closed on the 4th, and I've sworn off of Wally World's Valu-Packs. Short brass...probably production culls that didn't make the cut for better grade commercial ammo. Now, if we could arrange to go buy on the 2nd or 3rd...

Hey! Plannin' on a new gun purchase? Do it on National Thumb-your-nose-at-Kofi and Kompany day.;)

Yeager
June 26, 2006, 12:03 PM
More importantly what are the chances that this will actually pass? and how long will we have to burry our guns in the flower bed? :evil:

50caliber123
June 26, 2006, 12:22 PM
we shouldn't hide our gun culture all cowardly. We should wear it like a badge of pride. I plan to make a big purchase that day

If you enjoyed reading about "Let's protest the UN meeting on worldwide Gun Control!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!