Question for Manyirons and the Man

PDA

sundance44s
June 27, 2006, 09:32 AM
I`ve been looking the world over for a good nipple wrench for my remmies ... i`ve bought so many i could have had one made .. everything i`ve bought is junk .. and the last one i bought from Dixiegun works 19 bucks ...and its junk too ... Manyirons would ask the Man if he could and would make me a nipple wrench thats made out of real steel ..instead of the pot metal i`ve been buying .

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for Manyirons and the Man" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Manyirons
June 27, 2006, 10:21 AM
Hi!

He does already! Whatcha want? Stainless or Chrome-moly? Both types tool steel grades.

An he started makin em fer tha same reason, disgusted at whats on market. PM fer price.

sundance44s
June 27, 2006, 10:48 AM
THANK YOU MANYIRONS for the quick relpy !! i figured you may be able to help with this problem ... i sent you a pm .. just give me a number to call and you have one sold ...

sundance44s
June 27, 2006, 02:12 PM
Manyirons... i just talked to the boss ..nice guy ..and it sounds like he really knew the problem with these nipple wrenches on the market , he told me he leaves the ends closed and that helps alot thats where these junk ones always break down ... i`m gonna get him to mill my cylinder nipple openings this winter ..when i have time to do with out`em for a week or two , he says a snail type capper will work for capping then ... good deal .
It`s good to know i have a real nipple wrench comming now ... i`ve been dealing with these junk ones for too long . Thanks Again !

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for Manyirons and the Man" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!