Cornered Cat makes BoingBoing.

PDA

Justin
June 27, 2006, 05:07 PM
BoingBoing article with links to Cornered Cat. (http://www.boingboing.net/2006/06/27/shes_in_polyester_an.html)

Pax, congratulations on making BoingBoing. I think.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cornered Cat makes BoingBoing." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WeedWhacker
June 27, 2006, 05:29 PM
I wish the attitide there wasn't so openly hostile regarding firearm ownership, use, possession, and here specifically, carry (http://boingboing.net/2006_06_01_archive.html): "Here's a slinkier fetishwear holster (as if they all weren't fetishwear anyway) for carrying up to six handguns at a time".

I may have considered carrying openly, in contrast to how gentlemen have been arming themselves since the day they started having their clothes tailored, at least, if I wasn't told that I'd be kissing 130F asphalt every block if I tried it... and since I don't fancy that, I like to have a nice holster/holster device to keep my weapon where I put it.

BigRedBowtie
June 27, 2006, 05:39 PM
The funny part, weedwhacker, is that if you look at the "fetish" link, that is an outfit that holds sixguns not six... ... ...guns.

nothing like watching someone attempt to argue from ignorance.

Nathaniel Firethorn
June 27, 2006, 05:45 PM
Cornered Cat makes BoingBoingAnd a few months later it has kittens?

- NF

Preacherman
June 27, 2006, 09:26 PM
I think Nathaniel gets the nod for most original (and OT) response so far . . . :D

pax
June 27, 2006, 09:39 PM
So far, the BoingBoing people have said nice stuff, or nothing. No nasty emails at all.

The emails I got following the KABA thread were a lot more vitriolic and ugly.

And the heads-up email I got from BoingBoing co-owner Xeni Jardin was actually very sweet.

pax

lee n. field
June 27, 2006, 09:44 PM
Izzat someone we know??? :)

Pax Jordana
June 27, 2006, 10:00 PM
They edited the six guns bit.

I remain thoroughly disappointed that pax never had daughters. I would offer her all my goats as dowry. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Cornered Cat makes BoingBoing." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!