Check out this genius

PDA

LMC
June 27, 2006, 08:28 PM
I tell you what i do alot of fishing and hunting in the basin and i sure wouldn't try that.:what:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060627/NEWS01/60627016/1002

If you enjoyed reading about "Check out this genius" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lou629
June 27, 2006, 08:33 PM
Aren't those waters loaded with moccasins and 'gators and other nasty critters? Must have been one bad-a$$ desperado to go swimming in there for a day or so!

LMC
June 27, 2006, 08:37 PM
No just stupid, i bet you he was crying for his mama by the time they found him.

p.s i've seen some 12 and 13 foot gators in those waters, he's lucky to be alive

Eleven Mike
June 27, 2006, 08:41 PM
i do alot of fishing and hunting in the basin and i sure wouldn't try that.
Sorry, man, it looks like you just don't have what it takes to be a criminal. :neener:

LMC
June 27, 2006, 08:57 PM
Well i guess i need to be stupid first. :p

Preacherman
June 27, 2006, 09:20 PM
Yes, I was following that case in local papers. That's a mean place to be swimming around in your underwear. Gators (BIG ones! :eek: ), all sorts of snakes, and a bunch of other critters that wouldn't mind nibbling on your extremities - not to mention mosquitoes by the barrelful, many of them carrying West Nile virus. Bet he's glad to be safely behind bars!

LMC
June 27, 2006, 09:37 PM
I would think he will be itching for days.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Check out this genius" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!