Question on bushmaster AR 15??

PDA

frank c
June 27, 2006, 10:28 PM
A guy I work with has a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2s with a Springfield armory 4X14X40 tactical government scope,and two 30 round mags for sale, his price is $900 bucks.I don,t know alot about values of AR,s.Is this a fair price?Thanks for any information.frank c.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Question on bushmaster AR 15??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ProficientRifleman
June 27, 2006, 11:36 PM
Sounds like a deal to me...depending on the condition of both. If both are operable and in excellent condition, I'd buy them.

That is of course, given that I had the money at te ime.

frank c
June 27, 2006, 11:39 PM
The rifle and scope are both in excellent condition.

lycanthrope
June 27, 2006, 11:40 PM
Good price if they are both in good condition.

The scope goes about $350 new and the rifle around $800.

nitesite
June 28, 2006, 12:10 AM
Good to go if you can shoot it first. It sounds like a good price for the package, but I'm not looking at what you're seeing.

Keep in mind that it's pretty damn hard to wear a Bushmaster AR15 out. Poor maintenance could in fact do just that and it wouldn't be visible on the outside. Also, the magazines would be a make-or-break issue with me if I didn't already have several known-to-be-good ones. Two crappy mags that come with the rifle would lower the value by about $60 as they would need to be replaced immediately.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question on bushmaster AR 15??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!