How do I get ahold of Paul 'Fitz' Jones?

PDA

JackOfAllTradesMasterAtNone
June 28, 2006, 02:26 PM
He answered an email, then I replied last Monday. I really want something he has, but I haven't seen him on THR, no responses to my PM. I know he may be in ailing health at times. I understand. But if someone has a phone number for him and could drop him a line for me and pass on my contact information via PM, I'd really appreciate it.

-Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I get ahold of Paul 'Fitz' Jones?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
June 30, 2006, 01:03 AM
Copying to the handloading forum, where Fitz might see this.

JackOfAllTradesMasterAtNone
June 30, 2006, 02:16 AM
I've just recently recieved a message from him via his Ebay account. I've read his bio and do know of his condition. He's been bed ridden. He's a trouper! Here's a guy I'd like to have met some time in life. Still possible I guess, but I don't live in the Republic of Kaliphornia. Feel free to delete this thread. Patience is something I lack, so when someone doesn't reply/communicate once dialog has been started, I get a bit antsi. He's just got one of the good ole Star Lubrisizers that I want. I've got money burning a hole in my pocket!

Thanx Mal.

-Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "How do I get ahold of Paul 'Fitz' Jones?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!