Definition

PDA

czhen
June 28, 2006, 10:19 PM
Is it a compliment, a lie, a catchy phrase for new shooters or pure true? How you define that.

Czhen
FL

If you enjoyed reading about "Definition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Car Knocker
June 28, 2006, 10:46 PM
How you define what?

czhen
June 28, 2006, 11:29 PM
Soory about that, sometimes is hard to write with my babygirl over my keyboard.

CZhen
Fl.

Car Knocker
June 28, 2006, 11:57 PM
In my lexicon, the term "natural shooter" would apply to a person who demonstrates a level of skill that exceeds that expected of someone at his/her experience level.

Some people seem to just grasp the concepts of sight picture, trigger control, etc., immediately and do exceedingly well, even as first time shooters. They just seem to have a talent for it. Take someone like Rob Leatham, for example. Although he has a wealth of experience and probably has a round count approaching a million, just taking someone off the street and having them shoot a million rounds most likely won't put them in the same class as Leatham. A person has to be born with that talent that makes them stand out from their peers.

"Natural shooter" would be a compliment that I would use very sparingly.

If you enjoyed reading about "Definition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!