are C-products' AR-15 mags U.S.G.I. ???

PDA

MIL-DOT
June 30, 2006, 11:34 AM
i can't even find their name mentioned on the various magazine FAQ pages from ar-15.com. they insist that we should steer clear of most after-market mags, yet folks seem to rave about them. any info much appreciated......m.r.

If you enjoyed reading about "are C-products' AR-15 mags U.S.G.I. ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MIL-DOT
June 30, 2006, 01:00 PM
diiging WAY back in AR-15.coms forum, i found out that they are in fact a govt. contractor. considering all the folks having problems with D&H,looks like these are the way to go. and they now come stock with mag-pul followers.

Splanchnic
July 1, 2006, 01:49 AM
I recently bought a big box of them. Very nice. Probably the best mags I have (and thats probably way too many). I even got a couple of the new steel mags that are very similar to the HK mags, again very nice.

Buy with confidence. Good people.

MisterPX
July 1, 2006, 08:13 AM
They're not USGI per se, but they are indeed excellent mags. I rank them higher than Center's, which are USGI mags. D&H is ranked USGI because they use the Labelle tooling, also great mags IME.

MechAg94
July 1, 2006, 10:41 AM
IMHO, "USGI" is a nebulous label that doesn't mean much to me.
Does the mag work? Is it reliable? All reports say they do and they are. That is all I need to know.

shortydog
July 1, 2006, 10:55 AM
they seem to like them.i just ordered some.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=163158&page=9

Drakejake
July 1, 2006, 08:37 PM
I bought some C-Products AR mags and like them.

Drakejake

blackhawk2000
July 1, 2006, 11:22 PM
I've sold almost 100 to some local guys I shoot with. I haven't had anyone complain about them yet.

blackhawk2000
July 3, 2006, 12:28 PM
Scratch that. Just got word that one of them has an out of spec mag body. Aluminum mag.

If you enjoyed reading about "are C-products' AR-15 mags U.S.G.I. ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!