Utah Folks?

PDA

Owen
May 1, 2003, 08:25 PM
Hey folks,

I'm going to be in Morgan Utah from Monday to Friday Afternoon, next week (may 5). Anyone interested in getting togother?

owen

If you enjoyed reading about "Utah Folks?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Correia
May 1, 2003, 08:58 PM
Owen, I'll have to get back to you. It would be fun to hook up with some other THR folks and do some shooting or something.

What is your schedule like while you are out here?

Owen
May 1, 2003, 09:09 PM
I'll be busy from 8 to 5 monday thru thursday.

I am supposed to be free Friday morning, but that depends on how the beginning of the week goes. I am hoping to hit the JMB museum, if they are open. My flight leaves SLC around 4:00

Owen

George Hill
May 1, 2003, 10:21 PM
Man, being out in Vernal sucks.

Owen
May 2, 2003, 10:03 AM
hey, how did I get to be a senior member?

Owen

Correia
May 2, 2003, 02:44 PM
Owen, after you reach a certain number of posts it bumps you from Member to Senior Member. I think it is around 100 posts.

I don't know what the hours are at the Browning museum, but here is the number. (801) 629-8444. Great place. Kind of like Mecca for gunnies. :)

Owen
May 2, 2003, 05:06 PM
Bah, I used to live a mile from the Springfield Armory Museum, when I worked at S&W. THAT is the mecca for gunnies.

My trip to Utah has been postponed by a week, BTW.

If you enjoyed reading about "Utah Folks?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!