Decisions Decisions...

PDA

30-06 lover
July 6, 2006, 05:58 PM
I just sold my ADL 700 in to the local gun shop for 190.00, I am getting a refund for my CO out of state deer tag for 300.00, and have been house sitting for a friend that is going to give me 150.00 for my time and trip there and back everyday...that leaves me with a real problem. I now have 640.00 dollars to buy a gun, but can't decide which one!!! :eek: So I am going to ask of of the great people here...Of these three, which would you choose and why? I have researched these three and know these are the ones I want, so please keep your answers to these three only. Thanks!!!!

Remington 700 SPS 30-06

Remington 870 Express Synthetic 28 inch barrel

Heckler & Koch USP Full size 45 ACP

If you enjoyed reading about "Decisions Decisions..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stevelyn
July 6, 2006, 06:04 PM
For me it would be a toss up between the rifle and shotgun.

If you have a rifle to cover your needs, I'd lean towards the 870. You can buy an after-market short barrel and use it for SD/HD and screw on the longer barrel to hunt with.

Plus there's all kinds of cool after-market stuff for the 870.

30-06 lover
July 6, 2006, 06:26 PM
Sorry should have posted my wanted uses...

700 SPS... hunting, fun at the range.
870...Bird hunting, clay targets for fun, HD if I buy extra barrel.
USP...Fun at the range, HD, possible carry weapon if police recruitment goes well.

I have a Rem 660 6mm rifle, a 10/22 Ruger, and an 11-87 right now, but it is time for some new stuff. Thanks again!!!
-Mike

rangerruck
July 6, 2006, 06:51 PM
dont ask me why , but i feel that the h/k is going to be a very valuable gun someday, especially if this is the bbl threaded one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Decisions Decisions..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!