Sigma Trigger

PDA

Shadow-Reaper
July 7, 2006, 01:36 AM
Does anyone know where i can obtain a less heavier trigger for my sigma sw9ve? Its kinda getting annoying to squeeze the hell out of it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sigma Trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
1911user
July 7, 2006, 01:58 AM
Lots of dry fire will help some, but it will never be light (and still reliable) due to the design. If it's a major problem for you, dry fire heavily for a week. If it's still a major problem after that, I'd suggest selling it before investing more time and ammo in it. JMHO

Shadow-Reaper
July 7, 2006, 02:04 AM
Its not too much of a problem than an annoyance. I'd rather put a glock trigger in it than this one, i like the gun, just not the heavy ass trigger. It only seems to affect when i shoot right side though, its fine when i go lefty. Right side makes my grouping fall down and slightly left, and when i shoot left, its consistency after consistency, but im not a left shooting person, more comfort from the right, Am i basicly stuck going lefty?

1911user
July 7, 2006, 02:42 AM
It sounds like you are pushing the trigger to the side when shooting right handed. That happens with newer glock shooters also. You can't put a glock trigger in a sigma. Concentrate (and practice) pulling the trigger smoothly each time. Pull straight back through the entire trigger stroke. When dry firing, the sights should not move at all when it "fires". It takes practice to do it consistently.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sigma Trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!