Non Firearm Related

PDA

beemerb
January 4, 2003, 12:11 PM
I would sure like to see a place to post non firearm related posts.A example I posted a thread on the death of Joe Foss which was deleted.I agree it was not firearm related but I think of great interest to the older posters here.
Thanks
beemerb
Bob

If you enjoyed reading about "Non Firearm Related" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheBluesMan
January 4, 2003, 12:38 PM
Bob - The only thread I can find on General Joe Foss is up and running in General Discussion: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1592

The staff almost never deletes posts that are non-firearm related. Lock them, sure; but we seldom just delete them out of hand.

Mal H
January 4, 2003, 01:16 PM
Mystery solved. beemerb, I see your post in the linked thread. So it was almost certainly merged with a thread that was already running on Gen. Foss. Merging of threads does indeed appear to delete the newer threads(s), but the posts remain intact in the body of the oldest thread.

beemerb
January 4, 2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks Mal H
Bob

If you enjoyed reading about "Non Firearm Related" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!