Interordnance's 91/30 MN sniper's

PDA

The Grand Inquisitor
July 9, 2006, 06:42 PM
Has anyone ever put $400 down on one of IO's sniperized MN's? I've always loved the look of the smaller PU optic, but I've always been wary of the fact that these are rebuilts and not original Soviet made snipers.

Anyone have experiance with either the PU or PE snipers? Also, why are the PE snipers twice the price, and were they ever in WWII service?

If you enjoyed reading about "Interordnance's 91/30 MN sniper's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
White Horseradish
July 9, 2006, 08:13 PM
No firsthand experience here, but I can tell you that PE snipers are more expensive because a lot fewer were made and fewer still survived. PE was fine for pre-war years when the demand for sniper rifles wasn't all that great, but it could not be produced fast or cheap enough for the war effort. The ones that were made did indeed serve in the war, though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interordnance's 91/30 MN sniper's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!