Sig Trailside 22LR

PDA

SX1guy
July 10, 2006, 07:16 AM
I am considering buying a Sig Trailside, 6" barrel, because they are made by Hammerli and the factory sends a .75 certified shot group out with every gun.

Does anyone here have any firsthand experience with this gun...?

I would appreciate any info...thanks

regards...Chuck

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig Trailside 22LR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sheldon
July 10, 2006, 07:47 AM
I hear they are stopping production on them. Parts may be an issue as a result?? They sound nice though......nevermind, after reading some of them posts, it seems they're dropping them for a reason!!

Here's a search off the RimfireCentral.com site.
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/search.php?searchid=878703

hub
July 10, 2006, 08:03 PM
i have had mine for about a year and have had no problems yet. about 2000 rds. i really like it and i think it shoots very good. i have been a little worried about problems, and i hear the biggest is about the plastic trigger guard cracking from taking hits from the slide. i only use standard velocity bullets. ive heard hammerli will continue the trailside (not under sig) but i'm not sure so i'm hoping parts will not be a problem. ive thought about trading for a mark III but its my girlfriends favorite pistol so thats out of the question.

kennedy
July 10, 2006, 09:23 PM
best shooting .22 I have ever owned, wish i did not sell it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig Trailside 22LR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!