My hypocrisy knows no bounds.

PDA

PinnedAndRecessed
July 10, 2006, 02:15 PM
That was doc's line in Tombstone, was it not?

Anyway, I was in Walmart to buy WWB ammo in 9mm. The lady (very nice, helpful, BTW, in spite of what many here say) said a guy had just bought them out. Said there was some.....crisis........as usual.

So I mentally chastised him for depleting their stock thus making it impossible for me to buy a couple boxes.

Today I'm at Walmart and the WWB 9mm is gone. I ask the salesman (also nice, polite, knowledgable, in spite of what some here say) if he has any more.

He points to the floor and says he has a case plus some. He asks how much I want. I told him I wanted it all.

My hypocrisy knows no bounds.

So there.:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "My hypocrisy knows no bounds." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vitamin G
July 10, 2006, 02:20 PM
Maybe its like the Xfiles where Kathy Griffon has a parallel universe twin, and each time they meet something catastrophic happens?

(or maybe someone else just likes 9mm)

If you enjoyed reading about "My hypocrisy knows no bounds." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!