THE MINUTEMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED PHYSICALLY BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, WATCH THE VIDEO

PDA

Lambo
July 11, 2006, 10:34 PM
Here's a question, how many Illegal Invaders can you fit into a Lux Van?

RICK ROBERTS INVESTIGATES… The MINUTEMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED PHYSICALLY BY ILLEGAL ALIENS—AND WE HAVE THE VIDEO.

http://760kfmb.com/rick_blog/?p=113

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51708695799138
Va Carrying 18 Workers / Rancho Barnardo

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87082198184%20

If you enjoyed reading about "THE MINUTEMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED PHYSICALLY BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, WATCH THE VIDEO" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bigun15
July 11, 2006, 10:37 PM
There is 3/18 of an inch between the letter "A" and the Caps Lock button on the keyboard. That is how far you would have to move your left pinky to sound a little less psychotic.

Jim March
July 11, 2006, 10:39 PM
The last two links are broken. You can't copy them "off the screen" of the other forum you got them from, you end up with the "..." string in the middle.

If you use a Windows computer, go to where you got the links, right-click on them, a window will pop up, select "copy link location". When you then paste the link here you'll get the whole link with no "..." in the middle.

P95Carry
July 11, 2006, 10:42 PM
Both Google vids right now come up as unavailable.

And yes please - easy on the caps lock!

C. Rabbit
July 11, 2006, 10:47 PM
Here's the two video links I found on the radio website:
1) Lots of people getting out of a van:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7563651708695799138

2) Van Driver Attacks:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4309004787082198184%20

Rather disturbing, though news silence is not surprising, sadly.

CR

P95Carry
July 11, 2006, 10:49 PM
OK Jim is right - the links had gotten truncated -

They are -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7563651708695799138

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4309004787082198184%20

I wondered when the darned van was ever gonna stop disgorging people :(

shooter94
July 11, 2006, 10:51 PM
I was able to see the video without problems. Illegal colonization has been encouraged since 1986...I dont see the problem being solved in any tangible way.

Double Naught Spy
July 11, 2006, 11:35 PM
Minutemen attacked, "D'uh!"

I don't know why this is shocking. The put themselves on TV and broadcast where they will be and know that they will be having some sort of impact on the actions of illegal aliens. It was only a matter of time before they pissed off somebody enough to take action against them.

We talk a lot about conflict avoidance on this board, knowing that if we are in a bad situation to better extract ourselves to safety than to fight over a situationally minor event. What is so amazing here is the lack of learning curve on behalf of the Minutemen. They are setting themselves up as martyrs. They were attacked 6 times in 8 days. You would think that after the first 3 or 4 attacks that somebody would get a clue and video from a safer and more clandestine location so as to avoid physical injury, but these guys apparently are playing the martyr card.

Yes, they should not be attacked. They don't appear to be doing anything illegal. However, you have to wonder why they would knowingly expose themselves to danger when they could otherwise do the job safely. After all, what would you expect to have happen when you are openly filming and filming repeatedly the illegal operation that is going on that involves lots of people and money. Do you think if the Minutemen stood on the corner in DC and filmed crack deals going down that the crack dealers would turn a blind eye? Of course not!

Getting in the face of coyotes and doing so with a video camera is hardly just an observation and report program.

shooter94
July 11, 2006, 11:57 PM
Some guys are more confrontational than others...I fully support the efforts of the minutemen. Their movement brought attention to a National emergency that would have otherwise continued to be ignored. While not knowing where we'll end up in ten years with this situation, the minutemen deserve the credit for waking Washington up.

Lupinus
July 12, 2006, 12:00 AM
or at least trying to

not really working and the american people keep voting in the morons who allow it to continue. At the current rate it is going to come to violence plain and simple, and when it does all those who talk of their SHTF ability just may be put to the test.

Alex45ACP
July 12, 2006, 12:01 AM
I'd probably do the same thing if someone snuck up behind me with a video camera.

Biker
July 12, 2006, 12:05 AM
Do it in Meh-i-co and see what happens, Alex.

Biker

Lupinus
July 12, 2006, 12:06 AM
hell try and sneak in mexico and see what happens before you even get the chance to be snuck up on with a camera

gunsmith
July 12, 2006, 12:24 AM
you have no expectation of privacy, what the attacker did was simple battery.

I'm sure they are illegal, but how do we really know?

Does Just getting out of a van indicate they are illegal?

I am all for the minutemen and related orgs, I want the border secured
and I am just as unhappy with illegal Irish as I am illegal
Mexicans.

I want the driver arrested for battery if indeed he is illegal I want him deported.

Oh, yes...the caps man! enough!

Lupinus
July 12, 2006, 12:29 AM
I counted 19, and thats not including the driver btw

Biker
July 12, 2006, 12:42 AM
Gunsmith...

To be fair, according to our gov, there are about 30,000 illegal Irish folk in our country. According to many sources, there are 20 to 30 million illegal Mexicans in our country.
I care a bit more about 30 million people that largely want to colonize our country.

Biker

longeyes
July 12, 2006, 01:01 AM
We talk a lot about conflict avoidance on this board, knowing that if we are in a bad situation to better extract ourselves to safety than to fight over a situationally minor event. What is so amazing here is the lack of learning curve on behalf of the Minutemen. They are setting themselves up as martyrs. They were attacked 6 times in 8 days. You would think that after the first 3 or 4 attacks that somebody would get a clue and video from a safer and more clandestine location so as to avoid physical injury, but these guys apparently are playing the martyr card.

Yes, they should not be attacked. They don't appear to be doing anything illegal. However, you have to wonder why they would knowingly expose themselves to danger when they could otherwise do the job safely. After all, what would you expect to have happen when you are openly filming and filming repeatedly the illegal operation that is going on that involves lots of people and money. Do you think if the Minutemen stood on the corner in DC and filmed crack deals going down that the crack dealers would turn a blind eye? Of course not!

I get it. The Minutemen should not be "provocative" by asserting our rights as American citizens to not have our country invaded. Ah, good, now it's clear.

And, after all, what do they expect, are they not just getting what they deserve by ruffling people's emotions?

Yeah, all crystal clear.

I've got news for the macho thug element among our illegal alien brethren: they are well-advised to not push their luck. Bandanas and tattoos and too many cervezas do not win wars. And if it's really a war they want they will get one.

ebd10
July 12, 2006, 01:09 AM
And if it's really a war they want they will get one.

I think that the Illegals and our government in DC have misjusged the American people. They mistook inaction for complacency. Because the vast majority of Americans are too busy with the mechanics of day to day living, we are thought to be unwilling to stand up for our country.

They are wrong.

Despite my distaste for big government, I always had faith that those in office would attend to the running of the country and do what was necessary to insure that the machine was kept running. I have witnessed, for the last 18 years, the increasing negligence on the part of our elected officials. The plague of illegal immigration is just the latest in a long line of controversies and, I suspect, it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. And once your average Joe stops laughing and starts looking, the results are going to be ugly, unfortunate, and final. These illegals are making the same mistake that every other enemy in our history did; they are underestimating us.

mordechaianiliewicz
July 12, 2006, 03:16 AM
While back, there was a post on this website about what is happening in Europe it's "Eurabianization" as it where. I remember saying that we aren't guaranteed a war, whereas the Europeans are either going to have war, or the prospect of forced conversion. And that is because at every point they had a chance to stop this and they have only made the wrong choices. Now the choices made for them will spell their downfall.

We are now at a precipice, the Grand Canyon. We can pull back now, and count our lucky stars before we have a light version of what will happen in Europe. Or, we can continue to make the wrong choices and deal with a situation where the choices are made for us.

Don't criticise the Minutemen for putting themselves in danger. What they are doing is akin to the Civil Rights marchers of the 60s. Using peacefull action now to avoid violence in the future. Let's all pray they don't get killed in the process.

Autolycus
July 12, 2006, 03:36 AM
So how do we know that they are illegal aliens?

Biker, so because there are more illegal Mexicans then there are Irish you are going to complain about them? The illegal Irish / Polish / Eastern Europeans are also trying to colonize the country. But you are only concerned about the Mexican ones? :scrutiny:

So the minute men are brave people fighting crime? I would rather some Mexican guy illegally crosses the border to find work that Americans wont do so he can feed his family than a meth house. Why dont the Minutemen, concerned citizens that they are, go and videotape in front of a meth lab or drug house? I would rather 10 illegal aliens than one meth dealer or meth user.

longeyes
July 12, 2006, 04:02 AM
How do we know they are illegal aliens? If you lived in SoCal you'd understand. You'd put two and two together when you see people under 40, in droves, who can't manage a sentence in English. Obviously these folks didn't go through the citizenship process.

As for the meth labs, that's rather ironic considering the presence of Mexicans in the drug trade in this country. It's clear you're utterly unaware of the crime statistics and the participation of illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America in those statistics. The LAPD estimates that 60 per cent of gangbangers in L.A. are illegal aliens. Supposedly a quarter of all Federal prisoners are illegal aliens.

razorburn
July 12, 2006, 04:40 AM
^link to the stats?

c_yeager
July 12, 2006, 04:46 AM
I get it. The Minutemen should not be "provocative" by asserting our rights as American citizens to not have our country invaded. Ah, good, now it's clear.

Purely out of curiosity, where does the constitution make provisions for a right to the exclusivity of residence within the established borders of the United States?

Fosbery
July 12, 2006, 04:58 AM
If someone came up in my face with a video camera without permission I'd smack them one, and I've been a citizen here my entire life :p

I'm not defending them though, they should be deported or allowed to apply for legal immigration (and then deported if they fail).

gunsmith
July 12, 2006, 06:07 AM
I support the minuteman 100%
& I want illegal aliens of any nationality deported yesterday

Biker
July 12, 2006, 09:35 AM
Tecumseh...

Yes, I'm more concerned about 30 million Mexicans than 30,000 Irishmen. BTW, according to LE, most of the meth in our country comes across our southern border.

Biker

Lupinus
July 12, 2006, 10:22 AM
Uhm...yeah

30,000,000 is a little more to worry about then 30,000. But hey whats a few extra zeros among friends? :rolleyes:

Zrex
July 12, 2006, 10:40 AM
I think if I was getting out of my car and someone stuck a camera in my face, I might push them back too.

Maybe the title of the thread should be "MINUTE MEN PROVOKE ATTACK FROM BROWN SKINNED MAN"

Marshall
July 12, 2006, 11:03 AM
I would rather 10 illegal aliens than one meth dealer or meth user.

Then welcome to North Mexico.

Weak argument. Fact is, you could substitute any crime or problem and make the same point. It makes the illegals no less of a problem. Point is, the flood of illegals is a major problem and some people are trying to do something about it. More power to them.

longeyes
July 12, 2006, 12:50 PM
Purely out of curiosity, where does the constitution make provisions for a right to the exclusivity of residence within the established borders of the United States?

Purely out of curiosity, are you telling me that illegal aliens have a right to be here?

Moreover, are you telling me that the Minutemen have no right to peaceably assemble and protest without being mugged in their country by aliens?

I really hope the answer to both of those questions is no.

ojibweindian
July 12, 2006, 12:52 PM
There isn't a problem with illegals attacking us in my area. Of course, I know why. And so do they.

cassandrasdaddy
July 12, 2006, 01:05 PM
someone alleged that most of the meth comes across the border from the south and atempts to dresss it with"law enforcement says" at best they are mistaken.

and to original theme if clint gets in my face with his camera hes gonna get a beating from me too. he was looking for what he got. kinda like the fool who jumped up in charles barkleys face after a game he lost. the judge even asked that fool what were you thinking.

pytron
July 12, 2006, 01:07 PM
I'm not Biker, but here are some Mexico meth stats:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/etc/updmexico.html

According to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, 65 percent of all meth consumed in the United States now comes from Mexican drug cartels: 53 percent from superlabs in Mexico itself, and 12 percent from Mexican-run superlabs within the U.S. The cartels who so efficiently established super labs in the West Coast in the mid-90s are now moving operations to Mexico, where restrictions on the precursor chemical, pseudoephedrine, have, until very recently, been nonexistent. In 2004, Mexico imported 224 tons of psuedoephedrine, a figure estimated to be double the national demand for cold medicine, and quadruple the 66 tons imported in 2000. To supply their super labs, the cartels are obtaining the chemical in mass quantities, either in bulk directly from overseas suppliers, or from local pharmaceutical companies making legitimate cold pills, or via bogus pharmacy fronts.

Took me less than 2 minutes on google. Last time I checked, the DEA was a law enforcement agency.

longeyes
July 12, 2006, 01:09 PM
Longeyes because there is a large group of hispanic males hanging out together that do not speak English they must be illegal aliens? Around here there are lots of Polish males that dont speak english and hang out with other Polish speakers, so they must be illegals? How do you know they were not tourists?

My friend, this is a very serious matter: let us not be willfully naive.

What is going on in places like SoCal right now goes beyond the issue of illegal aliens. Obviously, the illegals have a constituency among their own offspring, legal Hispanics who don't respect our immigration laws, and non-Hispanic fellow travelers from the Left and from the money-mad Right.

It is interesting how many 20- to 40-year-old male Latino "tourists" we have hanging out in front of the local U-Haul place and the paint and hardware store and Home Depot. Those venues must have more of interest in the guidebooks than I suspected.

Biker
July 12, 2006, 01:17 PM
Tecumseh...

Pytron answered one of your questions (Thanks BTW) and I believe you're purposefully missing the point on the other; it's about *numbers*. 30,000,000 is a bit more than 30,000. Ya see?

:)

Biker

Sindawe
July 12, 2006, 01:20 PM
Tecumseh...

How many bumper stickers that read "Fornicate you, this is still IRELAND!" have you seen?

roo_ster
July 12, 2006, 01:30 PM
How do you know they were not tourists?
Ask them. That's what they do at Parkland Hospital. Last year 70% (11,000) of the children born there were from self-admitted illegal aliens.

I think you really need a bit more experience with the Mexican llegal immigrant population. Come to Plano, Texas. You can go to the day labor pickup points with my neighbor when he wants "a few good catholic boys" & you can interview them for their daily wage instead of putting them to work. You'd best know haow to speak Spanish or have an interpreter, 'cause fluent in English, they are not.

The estimate is that 65% of meth in the US comes from Mexican cartels:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/etc/updmexico.html
http://www.oregonlive.com/special/oregonian/meth/stories/index.ssf?/oregonian/meth/mexico_math.html
(though for Colorado, the estimate is 80%)
http://www.longmontfyi.com/Local-Story.asp?id=8637

What is the difference between Hispanic illegal immigrants and Irish illegal immigrants?
Let me help:
1. Mexican illegals come from Mexico, Irish illegals come from Ireland
2. Most Mexican illegals do not speak English, most Irish illegals do
3. The average educational level of Mexican illegals is much lower than the average Irish educational level
4. 12,000,000-30,000,000 million Mexican illegals are in the US & ~30,000 Irish illegals; the Mexican illegal alien problem is 500-1000 times larger than the Irish illegal problem.

As for their similarities, both are here illegally & both need a great big boot in their backside, kicking them back to thier place of origin...to go through the legal immigration process just like the average wanker from London or Tokyo.

Hope this helped.

Camp David
July 12, 2006, 01:49 PM
Not sure who made these videos but if they put a camera like that in my nose result would be similiar... I tend to support the Minutemen but if this is what they are doing it is wrong... video surveillance might be used but this is just absurd... guy with camera needs to be smacked!

cassandrasdaddy
July 12, 2006, 02:27 PM
the dea is at best a joke. anyone remember what their start was?
a temporary agency to wrap up the war on drugs in a year or two has turned into something akin to the atf..
they exist to exist and grow and their campaign against drugs is one of the worst whuppins ever.they NEED you to believe their nnonsense to justify their existance. most meth i've seen is local bathtub product. but then again that falls outside dea territory/justification for more funding

bg
July 12, 2006, 02:36 PM
How do you know they were not tourists?
Please..When's the last time you've seen a single
latino going on a tour ? I'm out here in SoCa and 99%
the time the car is loaded up with the entire family just
to go for a smog test. Tour my 6 !

Autolycus
July 12, 2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the statistics. Biker so far it appears you are right in that aspect.

Yes the Irish probably speak English but that is because it is the official national language. Many LEGAL immigrants here do not speak English. I live on Chicagos Southside and there are many Eastern European immigrants who do not speak English. I do not know (nor pretend to know) their immigrant status but does it make a difference?

Does education make a difference? You brought up the fact that many Irish illegals are better educated but the Mexican illegals are not? What does this have to do with which one is worse? THey are both here illegally but you all seem to give more leniency to the Irishman then the Mexican. Why?

Sindawe
July 12, 2006, 03:57 PM
THey are both here illegally but you all seem to give more leniency to the Irishman then the Mexican. Why?Let me pose an analogy.

You're suffering from two medical problems. You have a few cancerous moles on your skin (the illegal Irish) as well as a severe case of bacterial pneumonia due to an anthrax infection (the illegal S/Central Americans). Either one will kill you with enough time. Which would you like your physician to treat first? I live on Chicagos Southside and there are many Eastern European immigrants who do not speak English. I do not know (nor pretend to know) their immigrant status but does it make a difference?Are your Eastern European neighbors demanding that YOU adapt to them? Demanding that their children and yours be educated in THEIR native tongue? Are they insisting that YOU are the illegal in your own country? Are they ignoring zoning, housing and lifestock laws to continue the traditions and practices that have made their homeland a 3rd world pest hole?

Phetro
July 12, 2006, 04:23 PM
Does education make a difference? You brought up the fact that many Irish illegals are better educated but the Mexican illegals are not? What does this have to do with which one is worse? THey are both here illegally but you all seem to give more leniency to the Irishman then the Mexican. Why?

Simple. But it's not just education, either. The Irish illegals are smarter, nicer, generally more fun to be around, and they actually make an effort to assimilate into the USA, rather than try to convert it into some sort of neo-Ireland. Get real--you know as well as anyone here that the differences are there, that they are huge, and that yes, they do matter an awful lot. In fact, they can't even be overstated, regardless of what the PC police want everyone to think.

Are your Eastern European neighbors demanding that YOU adapt to them? Demanding that their children and yours be educated in THEIR native tongue? Are they insisting that YOU are the illegal in your own country? Are they ignoring zoning, housing and lifestock laws to continue the traditions and practices that have made their homeland a 3rd world pest hole?

This sums up the differences very nicely. Substitute "Irish" for "Eastern European" and there you have it.

Gifted
July 12, 2006, 05:09 PM
That's one of the larger vans, and having been in some full+ size vans, it's easy to fit 15-20 people in some of them.

roo_ster
July 12, 2006, 05:22 PM

Sindawe & Phetro explain most of it, though I do not agree with your conclusion that we are more lenient with the Irish illegals (or any other illegals). They all (Irish, Mexican, & others) need to go home & start the process over.

Do I really need to go into the benefits of a decent education?

After they are all back where they belong, we can discuss the merits of immigration from specific countries. Also, we must keep first and foremost the idea that immigration is for the benefit of America & Americans, not for any others' benefit.

bg
July 12, 2006, 05:46 PM
I remember when people coming here were proud that
they would soon be called Americans with their native
countries as the latter. A prime example of this is in the
movie Hell is for Heroes with Audie Murphy.

Now it seems that a hyphen must follow American. Add to
that this pic and no wonder there is such a outcry against
those from the south coming here illegally. This is a
time bomb issue ready to go off, and those that support
illegals being here are, as far as I'm concerned, aiding
and abetting to an illegal act as well. Until those who
are NOT on the border states facing this illegal infestation
come here and see this epidemic first hand, you can not
appreciate just how terrible this is.

http://hotair.cachefly.net/media.michellemalkin.com/archives/images/upsidedown.jpg

zeke1312
July 12, 2006, 11:56 PM
Hopefully the MM will become more aggressive in their efforts at the border.:)

American By Blood
July 13, 2006, 12:52 AM
Average education, average schmeducation...

The difference between Mexican illegals, Irish illegals, and Polish illegals:

Mexico's average IQ is 87. Ireland's is 97. And the Poles weigh in at a whopping 106.

More Poles, please.

longeyes
July 13, 2006, 12:56 AM
I believe you've just touched The Third Rail of American politics.

Art Eatman
July 13, 2006, 01:55 AM
And--as usual--this thread has gone way away from the original event...

:), Art

If you enjoyed reading about "THE MINUTEMEN ARE BEING ATTACKED PHYSICALLY BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, WATCH THE VIDEO" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!