An interesting read

PDA

xiphur
July 12, 2006, 07:54 PM
I found this link browsing through the beretta forum which was posted by goslash27. even though it's a little old, it still contains some good info on things such as "knock down power" and the "one shot stop". Please read through ALL of it before coming to a conclusion (I cant stand it when people criticize things without getting the whole picture). I have my opinions but opinions always crumble in the face of logic and fact. I'm not looking to start trouble, i just think that this is valuable and valid information that everyone here should read.

http://www.firearmstactical.com/hwfe.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "An interesting read" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Harry Paget Flashman
July 12, 2006, 09:17 PM
Great article. Thanks for sharing. If you can't read the whole thing, the last two paragraphs say a lot. Sounds like cheap .45 ACP ball ammo is de rigeur again.:)

texagun
July 13, 2006, 10:57 PM
Good information. Thanks for the link. I remember reading it years ago and it is still valid. Some things never change.

If you enjoyed reading about "An interesting read" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!