Benjamin model 347 pellet rifle

PDA

BIGJACK
July 14, 2006, 08:23 PM
I have a .177 cal Benjamin model 347 pellet rifle that will not pump up.
Does anyone out there know how to fix it?
It is some 40 years old and was "rebuilt" by benjamin, I think, before they sold out to Crossman.
Anyone know what might be the problem and how to fix it? Or, perhaps place that it can be repaired near Birmingham Alabama.
I contacted Crossman and they gave me some dealer and repair address but none have panned out.
Thanks, jack

If you enjoyed reading about "Benjamin model 347 pellet rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Azrael256
July 14, 2006, 09:40 PM
You're going to have to find a repair shop. None of the air gun manufacturers have ever been good about rebuild kits. There are one or two on the market, but they're difficult to find, and I didn't see one for your model. A google search should bring up some repair shops. Pyramid is supposed to be a good shop, although I have no experience with them.

bartman
July 15, 2006, 03:50 AM
ask these guys http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537

If you enjoyed reading about "Benjamin model 347 pellet rifle" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!