Taurus Model 33 8 3/8" Barrell

PDA

Dravur
July 25, 2006, 06:15 PM
Hi, Opportunity knocks again. I have the opportunity to purchase an unfired Taurus Model 44 with a ported 8 3/8" barrell. It has a scope mounted on it. It is a Nikon 2x scope. The gun appears unfired and locks up well and has a pretty nice trigger.

I have never owned a Taurus before and was wondering if these are good guns or that they "shoot out" fast.

The guy wants $300 for the whole rig and includes a woodlands camo shoulder holster for it.

Is Taurus a good gun for large fram revos?

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Model 33 8 3/8" Barrell" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cyanide
July 25, 2006, 06:16 PM
yes

asknight
July 25, 2006, 10:16 PM
Yes, they're good guns. Some may say they're built more durable than others with the double cylinder lockup. Heck, for the price he's asking, you're getting the gun for about $100, since the scope retails for $200.

BluesBear
July 27, 2006, 01:55 AM
Grab it before it's gone!

Dravur
July 28, 2006, 12:19 PM
OK, I bought it. It is unfired, came with a really silly Woodland Camo shoulder rig. Im thinking of using it for CCW. Or is this the ultimate in feminine protection? hmmmm? BTW, if anyone is looking for one of these rigs, lwet me know. I could be persuaded to part with it hehe.

BluesBear
July 29, 2006, 05:17 AM
You could always dye it black.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Model 33 8 3/8" Barrell" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!