Spot the carry method

PDA

pytron
May 5, 2003, 12:27 PM
Here is a picture from a recent Cinco de Mayo party (yes, that's me with the maracas). See if you can spot the concealed pistol carry method.

Note, I chopped my head off in some naive sense that it would help retain my privacy. If I knew only THR members were reading, I wouldn't be concerned. But I know that's not the case.

-Pytron

If you enjoyed reading about "Spot the carry method" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
warddc
May 5, 2003, 12:38 PM
Ankle holster?

:-)

fmjcafe
May 5, 2003, 12:40 PM
Right side, IWB.

pytron
May 5, 2003, 12:45 PM
No, and no. Ankle holster might be tough with shorts :D

I tried right-side-IWB just before leaving, but it was printing too much when I moved around.

Kharn
May 5, 2003, 12:53 PM
Is the gun under the white turtle on your right hand side? I'm guessing bellyband.

Kharn

Bobarino
May 5, 2003, 12:54 PM
right front pocket.

Bobby

jjmorgan64
May 5, 2003, 01:07 PM
It's either right fron pocket or left armpit, because you showed us the right side, it's right front pocket.

pytron
May 5, 2003, 01:08 PM
Right front pocket is correct. I carry a Republic Arms Patriot 45 (about the size of a Glock 26/27 only thinnner).

It's in an Uncle Mike's IWB holster (right-hand no-cant, neoprene-type material) in my pocket. I have a DeSantis Nemesis, but I can't get the pistol out of the holster so I end up pulling out both.

Pocket carry usually doesn't work for me, but with this pair of shorts I can get a good firing grip and pull the pistol out very quickly.

Thanks all for playing!
-Pytron

Flashpoint
May 5, 2003, 01:12 PM
How bout shoulder rig under that perdy shirt.:D

Either that or you have one them shirts with the holster sewed into the side.

My first guess was in the left pocket, but you said you've tried IWB right side that printed too much.

Flashpoint
May 5, 2003, 01:15 PM
OOPS, too late is there a consolation prize?:D

MarkDido
May 5, 2003, 01:16 PM
I was going to suggest that you had a Kel-Tek P-32 in one of those marraccas (spelling?)

280PLUS
May 5, 2003, 04:35 PM
right front pocket...

RandyB
May 5, 2003, 04:50 PM
The marraccas. Obviously that is what your carrying. My other guess is a Galco thigh holster with a Ruger Redhawk with 7' barrel:what:

Elmer Snerd
May 5, 2003, 04:57 PM
The maracas are actually disguised German "potato masher" grenades.

If you enjoyed reading about "Spot the carry method" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!