Any kewl gun signs for your property?

PDA

XDn00b101
July 29, 2006, 01:28 AM
Can you guys post some cool gun signs, for burg deterrent? The dog ones are so pathetic.:evil: :evil: :cool: :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Any kewl gun signs for your property?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Third_Rail
July 29, 2006, 01:29 AM
I don't really like to advertise that I have firearms in my home. Burglaries are common here, and firearms are stolen if they're seen.

bigun15
July 29, 2006, 01:29 AM
I saw one that said, "This house is guarded with a 12 gauge four nights per week. You guess which ones."

No_Brakes23
July 29, 2006, 01:48 AM
I go so far as to put guitar stickers on my gun cases, just so people are none the wiser.

No sense letting them know.

I suppose if I HAD to have a notice of armed household on the door, it might say something to the effect of "My 2nd amendment rights will serve to provide you with a quick and dirty lesson in the perils of violating my 4th amendment rights."

Justin
July 29, 2006, 02:10 AM
Closed.

I hate "kewl."

If you enjoyed reading about "Any kewl gun signs for your property?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!