Would anyone want to wear these?

PDA

MicroBalrog
May 5, 2003, 02:49 PM
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/members/stores/preview.aspx?s=freedom_press.0

Bored, thought of T-shirt designs.
:rolleyes:
On the "pay to order part" of the "cheque section", I'm supposed to fill out my name, right?
Not that anyone would buy them.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Would anyone want to wear these?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blades67
May 5, 2003, 02:54 PM
Wouldn't know, no access to that page.

MicroBalrog
May 5, 2003, 02:59 PM
What about
http://www.cafeshops.com/freedom_press ?

Does that work?

blades67
May 5, 2003, 03:06 PM
I'd wear the shirt with Oleg's web site address.

MicroBalrog
May 5, 2003, 03:06 PM
Oh, and yes. If it's idiotic and it sucks, please say so.

TheLastBoyScout
May 5, 2003, 07:09 PM
I like it. It's gun related without being gun related, i.e. it would allow another THR'er to ID me at the gunshow but not spook the sheeple at the mall. It might also get some bleedin heart liberal to look at Oleg's site, and maybe get a convert...

Oleg Volk
May 6, 2003, 01:54 AM
I like it.

FWIW, my site URL also appears on the shirts flashbunny makes, but they are more in your face and so might not get the sheep curious enough.

MicroBalrog
May 6, 2003, 02:05 AM
Trouble is, Cafeshops is limited in that you can only sell one version of each product, i.e. you can't make one carry bag saying "Guns save lives" and one saying "Gun control kills", you have to choose one. How do I fix that?

winwun
May 6, 2003, 10:58 AM
As we all know, an "In your face" approach isn't going to win many converts, regardless of how tempting it is. I worked with a woman who was about as anti as you could imagine and I made it a second career to convert her. I tried the best I could, and when it comes to being tactful and diplomatic, if I choose to, I am not the worst one in the world, but this gal wouldn't budge. There are some that you simply have to walk away from.

If you enjoyed reading about "Would anyone want to wear these?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!