DA 22 revolver?

PDA

usmccpl
August 6, 2006, 07:30 PM
Am I dreaming again or is there some where I can get a 22 DA revolver. I dont really like Smith and Wesson and i cant afford the Colts Ive been seeing. What I want is about 5.5 inch bbl. And I dont want to spend an arm and a leg. Is this out there anywhere.

If you enjoyed reading about "DA 22 revolver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ugaarguy
August 6, 2006, 08:48 PM
Yep, its out there http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=22&categories_id=494&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=85&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=&x=9&y=5

Now I will give you a little opinion on this. The stainlessTaurus 94s are going to run you a little over $300 when you add the $20 dealer fee, and $15-30 to ship; the blued ones will run a little under $300. I bought an old pre- model 17 S&W K-22 for $400. For about $100 more the K-22 is an incredible revolver, widely regarded as one of the best 22 LR revolvers ever made. If you wanna get a good 22 revolver for under $300 the blued Taurus 94 fits the bill. If you want the best in 22 revolvers a K-22 isn't much more expensive.

vynx
August 6, 2006, 08:57 PM
Yep, lookfor a taurus 94 - nice little revolver. The trigger/action is no where near as nice as a smith but it does hold nine rounds and is much less expensive.

If you enjoyed reading about "DA 22 revolver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!