How about a shotgun for a concealed weapon...

PDA

Finch
August 10, 2006, 02:40 AM
Surfing around the google videos and came across this little gem...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=277245771309014482&q=Gun&hl=en

If you enjoyed reading about "How about a shotgun for a concealed weapon..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Christianninja
August 10, 2006, 02:48 AM
What they don't show is that kid trying to walk with all that.

The voiceover annoys me. "Watch this illogical and impractical propaganda and understand that facism is the only way to safety, and always remember that War is Peace, Freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength."

Hoppy590
August 10, 2006, 03:10 AM
dont even have to watch it, its the one with the kid pulling like 30,000 guns outta his pants right? something about school dress codes. give one of us the cloths for the "dress code" and i can garentee you not only will we be carrying and not noticeable. but better armed than this kid

ADDED not to mention what stops the kid from bringing one gun in at a time and stashing them in the locker..... BAN LOCKERS!!!

whm1974
August 10, 2006, 08:32 AM
If they just showed him pulling out the small(er) handguns then this would be much more beleivable. But after he pulled out that big revolver, the UZI(or MAC10?), AND that full size shotgun, come on. His clothes are not that baggy and he isn't that big.

-Bill

Thrash1982
August 10, 2006, 09:07 AM
In one of the dozen or so threads this video has been posted on someone mentioned you can just tell where the video was spliced. If I had to take a guess, this kid pulled two 'sets' of guns out of his pants and they spliced the two together. Nobody can carry that much junk in their pants and still be able to move.

Nathan Williams
August 10, 2006, 09:53 AM
Yes I have seen this clip before. Running in gym class must be a b***h with a pump gun in your pants. I can hear it now Bob is that a shotgun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me? How about for some real propaganda that kid could pull a 105mm Howitzer out of his backpack. Jeeze wonder where this school is Gazastrip High?

hankdatank1362
August 10, 2006, 09:58 AM
Well Hell... If he starts shooting at a school, all you would have to do is walk around a corner. It's not like he can follow you with all that crap, er, I mean his arsenal!

Deer Hunter
August 10, 2006, 01:01 PM
I saw a couple of small pistols, does that make it a mini-arsenal?

I don't like this film at all. I hope no anti took this seriously, because that would mean that they are too stupid to raise kids in the first place.

solareclipse
August 11, 2006, 01:25 AM
i bet you criss angel can take the SS nimitz from his pants in real time... never trust videos.

MikePGS
August 11, 2006, 01:32 AM
As added proof that thats propoganda, Michael Moore used that clip in his "documentary" "Bowling For Columbine". Yech.

Strings
August 11, 2006, 02:12 AM
Deer Hunter: in the "full" version of the video, he COVERS the table with guns (including a fixed-stock pump shotgun). While I know of many ways of concealing a LOT of guns, this video goes WAY over the top!

If you enjoyed reading about "How about a shotgun for a concealed weapon..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!