Photo of the Day: 5 New Shooters This Week!

PDA

BerettaNut92
May 7, 2003, 02:20 AM
For all you haters who said I have no social life...5 new shooters this week. :p

First cell shows crazy Taiwanese lady with Benelli M1 Super 90 at high ready, an instant before firing, then the muzzle flash, followed by the the empty hull being ejected from the chamber. Finally, hull flying in a red blur across to the right and gunsmoke rising from the chamber.

Because Chinese women dig Italian designers. :D

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=262947

If you enjoyed reading about "Photo of the Day: 5 New Shooters This Week!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
May 7, 2003, 02:24 AM
Thought provoking and tastefully tactical photos! Thank you sir!:D

Stickjockey
May 7, 2003, 02:25 AM
Hey Skunk, where's the other four?:D

Brian Williams
May 7, 2003, 12:34 PM
Where are the other four, I thought you could not do concealed in Kali

BerettaNut92
May 7, 2003, 01:15 PM
Here's a video of the lady and another guy that was with us that night.
www.skunkabilly.com/media/sam_nanette-benelli.wmv

The other three I brought last week, one of them was pretty good, the other two guys weren't that serious, so I wasn't really teaching them as much as I was letting them put stuff downrange.

TechBrute
May 7, 2003, 06:49 PM
Hehehe... you sounded just like me when I shoot my Benelli when you did that little woo hoo hoo noise.

4v50 Gary
May 7, 2003, 07:10 PM
Now wait a minute. How'd you do that? That photo is one of those photobooths at the mall, is it? So, did you drag the photobooth from a mall to the range or is the range at a mall? :confused: Empty minds wanna no nothing.:D

Braz
May 7, 2003, 08:01 PM
Love the new shooting range SB,

Told you it would be more fun than the pool. Let's do barbequed sushi soonest. ;)

BerettaNut92
May 19, 2003, 02:09 PM
Now wait a minute. How'd you do that? That photo is one of those photobooths at the mall, is it? So, did you drag the photobooth from a mall to the range or is the range at a mall? Empty minds wanna no nothing.

It's a seeeeeeeeeekrit!

Actually I just shot a video, then took frames of it and pasted them together....

mattk
May 19, 2003, 04:02 PM
Skunk
We all know thats you wearing a wig.

BerettaNut92
May 19, 2003, 05:29 PM
No...she ain't as ugly as me.

I'd have the Oakley gloves, remember?

Riphalman
May 19, 2003, 08:12 PM
may like Italian designers, but I like asian women.....come to think of it.....I like ALL women. Nice work, Skunk!

blades67
May 19, 2003, 08:53 PM
The fact that you had time to take five new shooters to the range just proves that you have no life!:neener: ;) :evil:

BerettaNut92
May 19, 2003, 08:59 PM
Hmm you do have a point.... :o

blades67
May 19, 2003, 09:01 PM
Well, if you're not going to have a life, yours is the one to not have!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Photo of the Day: 5 New Shooters This Week!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!