richardson revolver

PDA

quiknot
August 13, 2006, 09:41 AM
i have the opportunity to pick up an old 22cal revolver...7 shot...its about a 3" barrel and markings say richardson arms (i think)...tho it is hard to read on the small barrel...

anyone heard of these and a ballpark price on it?

thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "richardson revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pistol Toter
August 13, 2006, 04:58 PM
quicknot, I would guess that it maybe a Harrington & Richardson. Some years ago I had a H&R .32 s&w long. They were an ok gun not very expensive. I bought mine in the mid 70's and paid seems like about $75, it had a 2" barrel, fixed sights and was quite accurate. It never gave any problem with exception that the plastic grips were not very durable and I made a set of grips for it. I sold the little gun 3 or 4 years ago for more than I paid for it. Anyway I digressed see if you can make out Harrington in front of Richardson. Regards P.T.

If you enjoyed reading about "richardson revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!