Need Advice for Legal Situation

PDA

CTD99
August 13, 2006, 11:21 AM
Deleted by User.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Advice for Legal Situation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derby FALs
August 13, 2006, 11:53 AM
My advice is delete this post and hire a lawyer...

WYO
August 13, 2006, 11:56 AM
Yep. Nothing you do or say here is subject to the attorney-client privilege, and it all is discoverable by an opponent.

ilbob
August 13, 2006, 12:02 PM
My advice is delete this post and hire a lawyer...

The best advice you will get here.

Most lawyers know where to rent an expert witness. They are easy to come by, but not cheap.

ksnecktieman
August 13, 2006, 12:05 PM
YES,,, Derby got it right,,,,,, anything you say here can be used in court,,,, your lawyer will deal with it. Get one.

Old Fuff
August 13, 2006, 12:17 PM
I would agree with the advise previously given. However I suggest that you use The High Road's search feature and the key words "attorney" and "lawyer." You may find some useful information while not getting into trouble. ;)

CTD99
August 13, 2006, 12:44 PM
I have two lawers working on the case, and we are looking for experts in self defense. Please PM any ideas / contacts / case law.

Thanks, glad I joined THR.

I'll post the entire story after the trial.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Advice for Legal Situation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!