Guns and Morons

PDA

Chaotic Mind
August 14, 2006, 12:36 AM
I haven't seen this around, so I'm going to post it. If it's up already then I apologize.

To those of you with kids, make sure you lock up your guns. Especially if your kid is a boy in his teens. He might just be a moron.

No blood, no guts, no serious injuries in this video. It is work safe.
Guns and morons. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7365025225869710770&q=bmw+hicks)

If you enjoyed reading about "Guns and Morons" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Low-Sci
August 14, 2006, 12:41 AM
Yep, that's pretty funny. Its hard to pretend you're still a lead-slinging bad*ss with that look on your face. I don't think he'll be doing that again soon.

I guess everyone has a stupidest gun moment, that kid was just kind enough to share it with the rest of us.

PinnedAndRecessed
August 14, 2006, 12:45 AM
Made it's rounds some months ago. IIRC, it was staged. Something about the identical sounds from counterstrike?

Deer Hunter
August 14, 2006, 12:48 AM
Yep, definantly staged. That's a Counter Strike sound, alright. (Don't ask me how I know.)

Besides, no flash, no brass, and the camera wouldn't catch most of the sound made, and the sound it does catch would be slightly off-tune.

Also, what kid (even for the "cool factor") records himself going "boom boom boom" and puts it on the internet? That's laughable.

And .45s don't kick! :neener:

Taurus 66
August 14, 2006, 01:54 AM
I'm glad it's fake, but my question would be what's with all the staged videos? There have been many as of recent.

If you enjoyed reading about "Guns and Morons" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!