Dan Wesson .41 Magnum

PDA

hoek48
August 15, 2006, 07:08 PM
Today I put a Dan Wesson .41 Magnum on lay-a-way. I had been watching it for a few months. It has a 8 inch barrel and finish is about 95%. I paid $399.00 before taxes. I decided to get it after CZ-Dan Wesson said they still make other barrel lengths to order, so I can put a shorter barrel on it. This will be my first experience with Dan Wesson. I have heard good things about them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dan Wesson .41 Magnum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lebshiff21
August 15, 2006, 07:53 PM
I've got a .44 mag that I love - great guns

41mag
August 15, 2006, 09:08 PM
Oooooh nice!

BluesBear
August 16, 2006, 06:17 AM
Cool.

Good price!

madmattmd
August 16, 2006, 08:27 AM
I've had a SS DW 15-2 (.357 magnum) for about 13 years. It came with a 6" barrel. I found out last Fall that CZ/Dan Wesson was offering barrels made to order and called Jenny at DW. The 4" barrel was delivered in a week (I was told lead time was 4 weeks + as they we made to order). Excellent customer service.

I have since had a Wolff spring set installed and use the DW in IDPA competion. I 'd recommend a DW to anyone.

I think you got a pretty good deal on your .41 magnum.

Matt

If you enjoyed reading about "Dan Wesson .41 Magnum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!