Guys harrasing driver get what they asked for

PDA

pdowg881
August 16, 2006, 01:19 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html

These guys follow and harass this driver, and box him in at a dead end at get a bat out of their trunk. What happens next made me clap out loud all by myself.

If you enjoyed reading about "Guys harrasing driver get what they asked for" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hoppy590
August 16, 2006, 01:25 AM
not to be a jerk, but this is like the 10X this has been posted. just lettign you know :)

pdowg881
August 16, 2006, 01:28 AM
i havent been on thr for months. sry

Taurus 66
August 16, 2006, 01:33 AM
Maybe you should be on for months, and search a little, before posting.

gunsmith
August 16, 2006, 01:38 AM
Have you seen the famous "glock fotay" yet? ...it's a hoot.

Low-Sci
August 16, 2006, 01:46 AM
That's pretty funny. I actually hadn't seen that yet, and I've been on for a little while too. What a couple of bastards, they can't say they didn't have that coming.

I like "Professional Enough," that's a pretty good flick too.

Third_Rail
August 16, 2006, 01:47 AM
I really enjoyed watching that. I don't see why in the world they would keep following and harrassing someone, though he did (sort of) egg them on at one or more points.

In a perfect world, that'd be the end result of anyone threatening another. Again, quite a good resolution. I like the fact he then uploaded the camera to the internet. :D

pedaldude
August 16, 2006, 01:54 AM
I guess I had to see it posted like three tim es before I was curious enough to watch it, it's true what they say about advertising. seems pretty contrived although I've heard of similar things happening and been in situations like this, hopefully higher gas prices will force bored thugs to find something else to do. also I imagine that this is cananda or near the broder somewhere, it's good to know where LE is as well as a PO or other local gov. office is to pull into when this kinda stuff happens for real.

Zen21Tao
August 16, 2006, 03:01 AM
Looks like a BB gun to me. What do you guys think. Does this look like the screw for a CO2 canister?

(Sorry, but this was the best quality I could get)
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5837/bbgunqy6.jpg

Low-Sci
August 16, 2006, 03:21 AM
I doubt it. Those guys were acting awfully tough to be stopped in their tracks by a pellet gun. And you'd have to have brass balls to confront two hicks who are obviously looking for trouble with a pellet gun. It'd be too easy to see through that one.

I'm willing to bet the gun is real.

Would that be the first revolver ever to have a lanyard loop there?

Third_Rail
August 16, 2006, 04:05 AM
Unless the whole thing was staged, I doubt someone was carrying around a BB gun for defense; very few people over 18 are that dumb.

Cromlech
August 16, 2006, 04:06 AM
I have seen this on 'Spikedhumor' recently. I'm not so sure that it is genuine.

1 old 0311
August 16, 2006, 06:29 AM
Shouldn't it be titled "Bubba Meets Beemer?"

P.s. Bubba was driving a Toyota truck. What card carrying redneck drives a Jap truck?

Zen21Tao
August 16, 2006, 07:47 AM
I doubt it. Those guys were acting awfully tough to be stopped in their tracks by a pellet gun. And you'd have to have brass balls to confront two hicks who are obviously looking for trouble with a pellet gun. It'd be too easy to see through that one.

I'm willing to bet the gun is real.

Would that be the first revolver ever to have a lanyard loop there?

Unless the whole thing was staged, I doubt someone was carrying around a BB gun for defense; very few people over 18 are that dumb.

That was actually my point. This whole event looks staged to me.

1. I would think that the BMW drivers first instinct would have been a cell phone call to police or at least drive to a police station rather than pull over and confront a couple of rednecks that could have been armed themselves.

2. The bat guys response for why he has the bat, "we just wanted to see if you wanted to watch us play (baseball)", was just stupid.

3. They say that this is taking place in Texas but one of these "hicks" has a Canadian accent (ah).

4. The gun looks like an old Crossman CO2 BB gun

rbernie
August 16, 2006, 07:51 AM
The consensus in other threads is that it's probakly faked. It also shows some pretty poor tactics and actions on the part of BeemerBoy.

sterling180
August 16, 2006, 08:08 AM
It,I believe was staged,as many people have stated here.

Firstly,the BMW driver could have sped away at a greater speed,than the pickup truck and could have called the cops,on his mobile phone.

Secondly, the driver could have shot the pickup trucks tyres,with the revolver or could have taken the keys to the pickup truck,with him-along with the camera-to the nearest police station-whilst the hicks made their way on foot-making it that much harder,to get away,from the area.

Overall,I think that the dialogue,was flakey and lacked a realistic element to it.The pickup truck driver,didn't do anything practical,by trying to run the BMW-off of the road.

4. The gun looks like an old Crossman CO2 BB gun

Yes, it certainly did and the funny thing was(I think anyway.)It was supposed to be a .357 Colt Python or other revolver.

Iv'e got to try that in the UK,because Crossman guns sell like hot cakes,over here.

usp9
August 16, 2006, 08:12 AM
These guys are sophomores, attending the William Shatner School of Overacting.:rolleyes:

TX1911fan
August 16, 2006, 09:02 AM
They were all Canadian. It was faked for sure.

jondar
August 16, 2006, 10:39 AM
Great post. Thanks for posting it. You're probably right about it being acted out, but that fat "hick" should have gotten an Academy Award for the expression on his face when he saw that gun.

Justin
August 16, 2006, 10:45 AM
Already under discussion here. (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=215518)

If you enjoyed reading about "Guys harrasing driver get what they asked for" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!