Rossi 677

PDA

johncross
August 16, 2006, 01:21 PM
Does anybody owns one of this ?(357 magnum ,2 inch barrel) Any comments as I'm thinking on buying one ?
Thanx

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi 677" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
August 16, 2006, 06:34 PM
Never had that particular gun, but I've owned Rossi revolvers, still have two. They're good, servicable guns for the money. They ain't Smith and Wessons, but they definitely ain't junk! If you like it, go for it. I kinda wish I had my old M971 .357 back. Traded it for a Ruger Blackhawk.

johncross
August 18, 2006, 12:37 PM
Thanks MC,looks like the Rossi will do the trick.

AirForceShooter
August 18, 2006, 12:46 PM
I have a 2" .357 and I like it.

AFS

highlander1
August 30, 2006, 10:06 AM
I own a rossi 357 model 877, which is the same as the 677, except the 877 is stainless steel. I have always been a gun buff, but that's not why I carry one. The action is smooth and the weight is comfortable to carry all day long. I have found that my 2'' barrel is not as accuate outside of 7 yrds,(shoots a tad to the left), But it would definately could do a torso shot at that distance with no problem. I hope I never have to use it to defend myself, but I feel confident enough to trust it with my life if that time should ever come. My wife carries a Lady Rossi model 68 which also has a 2'' barrel. Her 68 seems to be a little more accurate at a greater distance than mine(go figure). Anyway thats my two cents.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi 677" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!