Florida Gun Works Colt Sistemas?

PDA

Lone_Gunman
August 16, 2006, 11:27 PM
Is anyone familiar with Florida Gun Works?

They say that have Colt Sistemas rearsenaled coming soon.

Anyone know anything about this?

http://www.floridagunworks.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Gun Works Colt Sistemas?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tegemu
August 17, 2006, 09:16 AM
I do know of a large quantity of COLTS, supposedly not Sistemas, from Argentina and currently in the Customs bond room in Miami. These guns are supposed to be in good condition and can be bought for $350.00. See www.floridashootersnetwork.com in a forum thread "WTS incoming now.....".

orangelo
August 17, 2006, 09:56 AM
Heard alot of terrible things about them. Do a search on google and see for yourself.

The 2nd link that comes up seems to be a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. :eek:

nero45acp
August 17, 2006, 11:59 AM
The price they have listed is $459.95 and they report them as "Coming in SOON!!". I've been eyeing them with the intention of buying one with the $15 handpicked option when they're available.

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=FG&Product_Code=043&Category_Code=CR+H

nero

AirForceShooter
August 17, 2006, 12:54 PM
Florida Gun Works???
Stay away

AFS

nero45acp
August 17, 2006, 01:03 PM
They're that bad?

nero

AirForceShooter
August 17, 2006, 01:18 PM
That's their reputation and yes, That Bad

AFS

jonnyc
August 17, 2006, 11:55 PM
Read their ad carefully, they are Sistemas being discussed, not actual Colt-made pistols.

Rockrivr1
August 18, 2006, 12:03 AM
Looking over thier C&R handgun offerings and they are significantly higher in price then most other online sellers. A CZ-52 for $230? That alone would give me some reservations about buying from these guys. Then again, re-arsenaled Sistemas are going for $500 plus at the online auction sites. I've been wanting one of these for a while now. Hummmmmm

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Gun Works Colt Sistemas?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!