One of the many reasons I will ccw

PDA

skers69
August 18, 2006, 11:41 AM
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9697385/detail.html

These people need to be caught and put down.

If you enjoyed reading about "One of the many reasons I will ccw" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
323D3F3C!7$
August 18, 2006, 12:10 PM
no kidding dude. Even as small as my town is (about 10k I think) we occasionally have crap like this happen, and for that small amount of people a huge amount of drug activity.

It sux that there isn't an easy way to prevent gang violence, but to me it seems like a lot of it could be prevented by legalizing crack, weed etc., which would in itself create a lot of problems I don't even wanna think about.

I'm no history buff, but it seems like we didn't see a lot of organized crime until prohibition, and this to me seems like it's the same business just different faces, and a new product.

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I will never cease to be amazed at the violence somehting so stupid as drugs can cause.

Sindawe
August 18, 2006, 01:22 PM
I will never cease to be amazed at the violence somehting so stupid as drugs can cause.Its not the drugs that are prompting the violence, it the MONEY that can be gained by controlling the territory to sell those drugs in. Just like Chicago under Prohibition, the venders do not have access to the courts to settle their disputes or enforce their contracts, so they must resort to other means to resolve issues of market share.

Yes, these scum need to be caught and put down.

Leanwolf
August 18, 2006, 03:59 PM
"... You should be aware of your surroundings at all times until we catch who did this," (K.C. Police Detective) Slater said."

I would submit you should be aware of your surroundings at all times, period!

JMHO. L.W.

If you enjoyed reading about "One of the many reasons I will ccw" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!