Haha...watch the guy on the segway!


PDA






coyote_jr
August 18, 2006, 01:07 PM
I don't know if this video has been shared here before but I just saw it...Not the safest group but definitely humorous to watch. The guy on the segway is priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-PritjAVWA&mode=related&search=

If you enjoyed reading about "Haha...watch the guy on the segway!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr. Dickie
August 18, 2006, 01:16 PM
YIKES:what:
When he turned and covered the camera man with his muzzle, I had to duck!

rbernie
August 18, 2006, 01:18 PM
Not the safest group <sigh>

foghornl
August 18, 2006, 01:18 PM
The guy on the Segway scooter.....WAAAAAAAAAAY too much fun.


But I don't really wanna see that in person.

Didn't see much eye/ear protection, either.

Hoppy590
August 18, 2006, 01:19 PM
and people question my suggestion to remove warning lables and let the gene pool chlorine itself.

Justin
August 18, 2006, 01:37 PM
Bad gun handling.
Bad camera work.

ScottsGT
August 18, 2006, 01:56 PM
Not to mention the camera operator was beyond the shooting line.....
All that was missing from the vid was the beer.

Lonestar
August 18, 2006, 02:03 PM
and people question my suggestion to remove warning lables and let the gene pool chlorine itself.

:D God's way of weeding out the stupid :D

steelhead
August 18, 2006, 02:16 PM
They are the 10% that gives the other 90% of gun owners bad rep's.

The music kind of reminds me of that scene in "Office Space" where the white guy is driving to work singing to some hard core rap - thinking he is a bad (you know what). Then a black man walks buy and he stops singing and turns down the radio:eek: . These Darwin candidates are the same thing:rolleyes: .

panzermk2
August 18, 2006, 02:30 PM
to top it all off the one guy holds up his target proudly showing his horrad shooting ability.

MrTuffPaws
August 18, 2006, 02:36 PM
May I never run into these people at the range.

If you enjoyed reading about "Haha...watch the guy on the segway!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!