hmmm....

PDA

BergaminoCAV
August 18, 2006, 11:06 PM
Would you get a Baby Eagle over an XD, or an XD over a Baby Eagle, or just buy both :)

If you enjoyed reading about "hmmm...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ugaarguy
August 18, 2006, 11:51 PM
For what use? What caliber are you looking at? Give us more info.

JohnKSa
August 19, 2006, 12:19 AM
Would you get a Baby Eagle over an XD, or an XD over a Baby Eagle, or just buy bothYes.

BergaminoCAV
August 19, 2006, 11:36 AM
9mm, mainly just for having fun with, somthing to add to the collection thats not to expensive to shoot

trueblue1776
August 19, 2006, 11:41 AM
both, if I could afford to buy both, I've shot both and prefer the Babe Eagle, but you can't go wrong with an XD either.

wally
August 19, 2006, 01:23 PM
I don't like DA/SA guns so I ruled out the Baby Eagle. I've an EAA Witness-P and an XD9. If you can only afford one, I'd recommend the XD.

But one feature on the Witness I really do like is you can cycle the slide with the thumb safety engaged so you can be cocked, locked, and on-safe as soon as a round is chambered.

--wally.

If you enjoyed reading about "hmmm...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!