Is THR getting really slow?

PDA

nextjoe
May 7, 2003, 10:48 PM
It sure seems to be sluggish for me. Is there something wrong on my end, or are other people noticing this too?

Best,
Joe

If you enjoyed reading about "Is THR getting really slow?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Geech
May 7, 2003, 10:52 PM
I've noticed that too. It seems like every now and then something fails to connect and I get an error message while navigating the board. It's pretty irritating.

Pheonix
May 7, 2003, 10:53 PM
It is running slow.
The same subject is under Tech support

LiquidTension
May 7, 2003, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I've noticed it as well. I doubt that it's my end, because I'm on cable. Not to mention the fact that during some of the slowdowns, I can still get to other sites quickly. Maybe the site's host is having problems? This is a question for whoever runs the hardware for the site, I think.

PATH
May 7, 2003, 11:01 PM
Yes it does appear to be running very slowly!

AZTOY
May 7, 2003, 11:01 PM
I've noticed that too.:(

Mal H
May 7, 2003, 11:05 PM
Yep, we're aware of the problem. As Pheonix mentioned, there are already some threads in the Tech Support forum on this so I'll close this one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is THR getting really slow?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!