Just to say: HI everybody!

PDA

ErminioB
January 4, 2003, 06:38 PM
I'm going to buy my first handgun, a Walther P99 in 9x21 (I'm Italian); I do believe in citizen right to have a gun and to use it properly waiting for the LEOs; I'm going to know my gun, practicing the line and training my mind for self defense.
I'm going to be kind, polite but effective: no one can mess with a gentleman.

Hoping to exchange with you a lot of thoughts (by the way, please forgive my English: I'm still improving it!).

Have a good day.

Erminio.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just to say: HI everybody!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HABU
January 4, 2003, 06:39 PM
Hi Erminio, welcome!

ed dixon
January 4, 2003, 06:42 PM
Hello and welcome. Your English is good. I'm sure you'll feel at home here.

AZTOY
January 4, 2003, 08:21 PM
http://userpages.prexar.com/gove//smile/welcome.gif

PATH
January 4, 2003, 08:25 PM
Erminio,

Welcome!:) Your English is fine. Glad you are here. Your choice of the P99 is an excellent one. I own one myself.

PATH

2dogs
January 4, 2003, 08:33 PM
Benvenuto alla cartolina.

Buy a Beretta. ;)

Goda il vostro tempo qui.

arrivederci

Blackhawk
January 4, 2003, 08:34 PM
Welcome, Erminio! :D

I believe you are also a TFL member, are you not?

I look forward to your posts, and your English is eminently understandable adn would be the envy of many Americans! :D

Penman
January 5, 2003, 01:06 AM
Welcome, Erminio! You will find a lot of useful information here, and many good people who are generous with their knowledge. Your English is fine, no need to spologize. Hope you can make it over to the US someday!

10-Ring
January 5, 2003, 01:32 AM
Welcome! :D

ErminioB
January 5, 2003, 06:22 AM
yes, gentlemen, I do hope to make a trip in US as soon as possible!

Thanks again for your friendship and yes, I was in TFL too: too bad it ended, but here we are again, alive and kicking!

Erminio

ruger357
January 5, 2003, 06:33 AM
Welcome.

perry
January 5, 2003, 08:01 AM
Welcome..................:D

JohnBT
January 5, 2003, 11:09 AM
Welcome. Your spelling is good too :)

John

thumbtack
January 5, 2003, 11:17 AM
Ciao e benvenuto all'alta strada.

Tady45
January 5, 2003, 11:19 AM
Welcome aboard! I'm half Italian--the good half -- :D

Larry

Kentucky Rifle
January 5, 2003, 02:05 PM
Hello Erminio. Welcome. And your English is just fine!

Kentucky Rifle
P.S. One of the nicest places I've ever visited was the Southern, VERY Italian part of Switzerland. Lemon trees lining the streets. And the food was THE BEST I've ever enjoyed. Lacarno and Lugano are my favorite places.

Penman
January 6, 2003, 05:11 PM
Erminio,
When you make your plans to visit the US, please let us know. I think a lot of members would like to meet you and take you to the range!

sm
January 6, 2003, 05:14 PM
Welcome aboard ! Your English is fine--actually better than some here in the South;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Just to say: HI everybody!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!