Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico

PDA

Lambo
August 23, 2006, 12:56 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Alot of us knew this and this now confirms it! Thank You Mr. President/U.S. Senate:fire:

Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico
By Kevin Mooney
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
August 21, 2006

(CNSNews.com) - The chief law enforcement officers of several Texas counties along the southern U.S. border warn that Arabic-speaking individuals are learning Spanish and integrating into Mexican culture before paying smugglers to sneak them into the United States. The Texas Sheriffs' Border Coalition believes those individuals are likely terrorists and that drug cartels and some members of the Mexican military are helping them get across the border.

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas told Cybercast News Service that Iranian currency, military badges in Arabic, jackets and other clothing are among the items that have been discovered along the banks of the Rio Grande River. The sheriff also said there are a substantial number of individuals crossing the southern border into the U.S. who are not Mexican. He described the individuals in question as well-funded and able to pay so-called "coyotes" - human smugglers - large sums of money for help gaining illegal entry into the U.S.

Although many of the non-Mexican illegal aliens are fluent in Spanish, Gonzalez said they speak with an accent that is not native.

"It's clear these people are coming in for reasons other than employment," Gonzalez said.

~SNIP~

To read the entire article and see PICTURES of Arabic/terrorist-related materials found at the border:

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=/SpecialReports/archive/200608/SPE20060821a.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CK
August 23, 2006, 01:07 AM
Very disconcerting. It seems like the terrorist is playing a long term plan. Maybe not an attack in the closer future, but they seems are doing a longer preparation. 10 years or more, having lots of sleeper cell, influencing community, society, etc. possible?

Green Lantern
August 23, 2006, 01:25 AM
And the fedgov will do....what, exactly, about this??? :banghead:

solareclipse
August 23, 2006, 01:47 AM
don't forget to smile at the TSA rent a cop next time he fingers you and does a "random security check" on you. you must thank him for keeping you safe, from yourself.

btw, terrorists here, terrorists there... i just call them drug traffickers. easier to identify.

Frog48
August 23, 2006, 01:50 AM
This does not come as a surprise to anyone from my neck of the woods.

kengrubb
August 23, 2006, 02:33 AM
Sadly it's not news, and the legislature knows about it.

http://www.sheriffs.org/GovtAffairs/Testimony/Jernigan_Senate_Testimony_on_Border_Violence.pdf
http://www.sheriffs.org/GovtAffairs/Testimony/Dever_Senate_Testimony_on_Border_Violence.pdf

Sindawe
August 23, 2006, 05:19 AM
Sadly it's not news, and the legislature knows about it.The legislature as a whole is at best incompetent, and at worst treasonous. In either case, the majority of its members (and their counterparts in the other (numerous & pestilent) branches of our government) are thoroughly deserving of a liberal application of hot petroleum distillates and avian exfoliates.

Jim March
August 23, 2006, 07:24 AM
Al-Daiwa is an Iraqi Shi'ite organization, which means possible connections to Iran/Hezbollah.

Nothing to do with Japanese sporting goods.

mike101
August 23, 2006, 08:22 AM
Why would drug cartels want to smuggle terrorists into the US. We are their biggest market. They would only be making it more difficult to get drugs into this country, by causing us to beef up security at the borders. :confused:

orangelo
August 23, 2006, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't trust mexican drug cartels to keep the border secure from terrorists any more than I would trust a convicted sex offender to babysit.

It's our federal government's responsibility. Not the drug lords.

Alex45ACP
August 23, 2006, 10:40 AM
Why would drug cartels want to smuggle terrorists into the US. We are their biggest market. They would only be making it more difficult to get drugs into this country, by causing us to beef up security at the borders.

Apparently not...

ConstitutionCowboy
August 23, 2006, 10:55 AM
...of why those "students" are buying up untraceable mobile phones. They need communications for their infiltration invasion force. Got any doubts?

Woody

Litany of blue, profane, derogatory, and truly felt emotions withheld for the protection of our children and the tender of ear. B.E.Wood

Biker
August 23, 2006, 10:57 AM
That's a possibility that hadn't occured to me. Hmmm...

Biker

longeyes
August 23, 2006, 11:33 AM
It's our federal government's responsibility. Not the drug lords.

There's a difference?

Welcome to the Narco-America Union.

HankB
August 23, 2006, 12:04 PM
I think Sindawe nailed it this time. :(

mbt2001
August 23, 2006, 01:29 PM
I know a guy who is Indian, from the area around Kashmir. He advised that muslims will begin to colonize places, when they reach a certain population density they will begin to be active in government, changing laws, et cetera and when they reach another population density mile stone will literaly start killing people until they are the vast majority because everyone else has gotten out of there. The whole time they take advantage of the system.

Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, India, France, Netherlands and on and on.

They are fighting a different war than we are. Their tactics are different and, oddly enough, are perfectly suited to modern times. Look how well they have handled Israel...

We are next. Bottom line. Stock your stuff now and begin looking at options on how to make it through. In the end, we will win, but it will take a lot of tearing down of PC walls before we do.

longeyes
August 23, 2006, 02:26 PM
Yeah, too bad The Master Plan is already perceived and being discussed. It will go very bad for them long, long before they use the Demographic Bomb to get what they want.

ArmedBear
August 23, 2006, 02:31 PM
Very disconcerting. It seems like the terrorist is playing a long term plan. Maybe not an attack in the closer future, but they seems are doing a longer preparation. 10 years or more, having lots of sleeper cell, influencing community, society, etc. possible?

That can't possibly be. They've never done anything like that before. Random checks of grandmas at airports will save us!

http://www.september11news.com/Sept11WTCSouthTowerUA175_small.jpg

Oh, and pay no attention to the illegals running across the border. They're just Mexicans coming here to do jobs that Americans are too fat and lazy to do.

longeyes
August 23, 2006, 03:00 PM
Sleeper cells only work so long as the people around you are asleep and your intentions haven't already become well-advertised. The social divisions that will grow in this country over "loyalties" will become pronounced in the times ahead, and the first time the attacks get close to home all the "good will" will vanish, PC police or no PC police.

ArmedBear
August 23, 2006, 03:14 PM
all the "good will" will vanish, PC police or no PC police.

Funny thing is, I wonder who the hell has the "good will."

The un-PC people I know don't give a crap if every non-native Muslim, Iranian, or any other {insert favorite epithet} gets deported, thrown in jail, or pitched off a pier.

The PC types I know are merely indifferent. They might talk about not being bigots, but I don't see them inviting any people who fit the "racial profile" in question to their backyard barbecues.

Somehow I don't think there's a lot of good will around, except among the PC Police, themselves.

(Hopefully most people are smart enough to realize that a lot of people who are here in California from Iran, Afghanistan, etc., are here because they ran AWAY from the bastards who are our enemies, and would be the first to take up arms against them if it came to that.)

wingman
August 23, 2006, 03:36 PM
Hopefully most people are smart enough to realize that a lot of people who are here in California from Iran, Afghanistan, etc., are here because they ran AWAY from the bastards who are our enemies, and would be the first to take up arms against them if it came to that

We would all like to think that however I am skeptical.:(

longeyes
August 23, 2006, 04:46 PM
"Good will" is my cynical way of describing our government's valiant attempt to tell us that homegrown terrorism doesn't exist. I think we saw that, most recently, with the shooting up in Seattle. I believe our government is at best deeply infected with PC at its most virulent, at worst in bed with those who hate us. Check out www.debbiedoespolitics.com to see what I'm talking about.

Kamicosmos
August 23, 2006, 05:03 PM
causing us to beef up security at the borders.

Bwhahahahaha! Best. Joke. Ever.

seeker_two
August 23, 2006, 05:11 PM
I guess the illegal alien terrorist is here to do the jobs that no American terrorists would do.... :rolleyes:

Thanks again for Homeland Security, Mr. Bush.... :cuss:

Christianninja
August 23, 2006, 05:30 PM
Why would drug cartels want to smuggle terrorists into the US. We are their biggest market. They would only be making it more difficult to get drugs into this country, by causing us to beef up security at the borders.

Money. Money. Money. As long as they get paid well, they don't give a damn what the result is.

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!