Recoil Compensating Guide Rod..Do they work?

PDA

9mmhpfan
August 23, 2006, 10:28 PM
I went to a gun show and saw some Rock Island Armoury 1911A1 .45ACP and was talking to one of the sellers and he told me that to make this gun perfect I needed to install some better sites and a full length recoil compensating guide rod and an adjustable trigger. The sites I agree with and not too sure I want the adjustable trigger but a full length adjustable compensating guide rod I don't know a lot about. I asked another RIA seller his opinion and he thouhght they were were over rated and a waste of time. I plan on buying one in the near future and would like some opinions from people who have 1911A1 that actually have compensated guide rods. Thanks for the input.

If you enjoyed reading about "Recoil Compensating Guide Rod..Do they work?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Recoil Compensating Guide Rod..Do they work?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!