Bushmaster Fans - Opinions Please

PDA

FPrice
May 8, 2003, 10:16 PM
My FFL has a virtually NIB Bushmaster XM-15 ES2 on his wall. That's the A2 version that has a SS 20" 1 in 9 barrel. Does anyone have any experience with this model? Thanks in advance. Here's a link to it's pic on the Bushmaster website.

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwa2s20ss.asp

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushmaster Fans - Opinions Please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BusMaster007
May 8, 2003, 10:56 PM
Get it! Before someone else does! :D

hksw
May 8, 2003, 11:06 PM
"Get it! Before someone else does!"

Depends on the price.

Redlg155
May 8, 2003, 11:44 PM
Nice weapon if you can live without the Chrome Lining in the barrel. If the price was right I certainly could!

Good Shooting
Red

FPrice
May 8, 2003, 11:44 PM
The price is a bit less than suggested retail. However I am going to trade a pistol I no longer use for about 60-65% of the bill. I think I'm gonna do it.

GLOCKT
May 8, 2003, 11:49 PM
The last few matches I've shot,this configuration seems to be a popular rifle.
I shoot at Camp Atterbury long range matches (500 yards) a 24"A/3 V-match Bushmaster.But the SS 20" A2 are everywhere on the firing line.Now a RRA,looks like a Bushmaster,looks like a Colt,so you'd have to look close to distinguish the maker.But thats a very popular configuration.
Like previously mentioned whats the price?

Redlg155
May 8, 2003, 11:51 PM
I peeked at the Bushmaster website and for that rifle it shows a $1055.00 suggested retail price. Sounds like you will be coming in somewhere at about $400 plus your trade in for the rifle. Doesn't sound like a bad deal.

Good Shooting
Red

agentwithrow
May 9, 2003, 05:28 AM
I have the Colt just like it, my buddy has the Bushmaster. We shoot together all the time, then we swap, and we're always the same. Personally I love the Bushmaster they make a great rifle.
If the price is right, you won't be sorry

BDM
May 10, 2003, 01:02 AM
Buy it you can always get another upper assembly if you want a chrome lined barrel down the road ,thats what I like about bushmaster excellent support in the form of quality,parts and service.just my .02

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushmaster Fans - Opinions Please" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!