Illegals Takedown Ole Glory, Raise Mexican Flag

PDA

Lambo
August 27, 2006, 07:52 PM
Pics: The American flag being taken down over the Maywood, Ca. City Post Office, and a Mexican flag being raised over it. This was done by people that claim they want to become Americans. Ha!:fire: I bet these picture never make the Major Media Outlets!

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=14807&st=280

If you enjoyed reading about "Illegals Takedown Ole Glory, Raise Mexican Flag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SigfanUSAF
August 27, 2006, 07:58 PM
That's it. Though my poor little sister lives there, I've lost that tiny little shred of respect I had for California. Of course, that shred was only for her.

FTF
August 27, 2006, 08:04 PM
Oh my god. You have GOT to be kidding me.

ramis
August 27, 2006, 08:23 PM
What's up with that black guy giving the finger in the 4th picture? Does he think that illegal aliens will be happy only getting rid of evil whitey?

It's to late to seal the boarders and kick out the illegals, that ship sailed long ago. All you can do now is start stocking ammo.

ramis

Zedicus
August 27, 2006, 08:37 PM
here's an intresting vid i found on youtube :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZkXmrJCKI&mode=related&search=

Slightly OT...:cool:

Marshall
August 27, 2006, 08:51 PM
Isn't ********** suppose to fall off into the Pacific sometime soon? :rolleyes:

Blacklabman
August 27, 2006, 09:07 PM
The first shots of the coming War, have already been fired on the border.
I wonder when it will spreadout, over the rest of country?
I predict, within 5 years.

Low-Sci
August 27, 2006, 09:16 PM
I hope this thread gets closed. We don't need to be seen as a bunch of reactionaries every time some new group of whatever offends our fine sensibilities.

the 22 junkie
August 27, 2006, 09:24 PM
Ditto, you guys act as if this is something new.

beerslurpy
August 27, 2006, 09:41 PM
As if any reaction could come from a long train of abuses and usurpations. You silly patriots are way too hopeful.

Biker
August 27, 2006, 09:48 PM
Reactionary? You got to be kidding. If that doesn't offend your "fine sensibilities", I wouldn't care to know you.
I say let's get this dance started. What will it take to wake you up?
I'm sickened...

Biker

longeyes
August 27, 2006, 09:55 PM
The problem is there hasn't BEEN a reaction.

The answer, at this juncture, is to focus our action on the true perps: the employers and the politicians. A far more manageable number.

Zedicus
August 27, 2006, 09:56 PM
Biker, it will likely take an al-quida nuke going off in thier back yard to wake them up i'm sad to say.:banghead:

Low-Sci
August 27, 2006, 09:59 PM
Yes, reactionary. How in hell does this make gun owners look good? How does it further RKBA? It doesn't. It makes us look like we're spoiling for a fight and every little injustice done to us is somehow evidence of the impending apocalypse.

People have been replacing the American flag with their own for ages, and burning it for even longer. This is not a new offense, so lets not all act like we've never been insulted before.

crazed_ss
August 27, 2006, 10:01 PM
I say let's get this dance started. What will it take to wake you up?
I'm sickened...

I guess ill "wake up" when illegal immigration starts causing real problems in my life. It's one of those things like medical marijuana or gay marraige. Doesnt bother me.. doesnt cause me any problems.. dont really care.

I care more about gas prices than illegal immigrants.

Biker
August 27, 2006, 10:03 PM
Could be we're just tired of being insulted. Straws, camel's backs and all that.
If I gotta explain, you'll never understand.

Biker

Low-Sci
August 27, 2006, 10:06 PM
The quips are funny, I like them. I understand completely, nobody likes to be insulted. But for me, if the risk is to look like an incomprehensible loony who rattles his sabre at every insult, I think I'd rather just have a stronger back, fer chrissakes.

Biker
First off, it *is* causing an effect on your life as an American whether you know it or not. Secondly, even if it wasn't, it is on a lot of other Americans.
I figure you're being a bit short sighted...

Biker

crazed_ss
Yes, reactionary. How in hell does this make gun owners look good? How does it further RKBA? It doesn't. It makes us look like we're spoiling for a fight and every little injustice done to us is somehow evidence of the impending apocalypse.

lol exactly.. everytime we have one of these threads, you get a bunch of keyboard commandos talking about grabbing guns and stocking up on ammo... as if they're gonna shoot sooooooo many Mexicans that they're going to run out of ammo.. lol And then gun owners wonder where stereotypes like the ones in the cartoon in this thread http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=218101 come from.

crazed_ss
August 27, 2006, 10:11 PM
First off, it *is* causing an effect on your life as an American whether you know it or not. Secondly, even if it wasn't, it is on a lot of other Americans.
I figure you're being a bit short sighted...

True.. I imagine I pay taxes for illegals and such. But I figure stuff like this is just a fact of life. It doesnt affect me so negatively that I become crazy and start ranting about nukes and stocking up on ammo.

I think some of the discussion about this issue crosses the line into the extreme. On both sides.

Aztlan people are just as crazy as THR types who seem to be itching to shoot some "invaders".. the two sides thrive off of each other.

longeyes
August 27, 2006, 10:13 PM
lol exactly.. everytime we have one of these threads, you get a bunch of keyboard commandos talking about grabbing guns and stocking up on ammo... as if they're gonna shoot sooooooo many Mexicans that they're going to run out of ammo.. lol And then gun owners wonder where stereotypes like the ones in the cartoon in this thread

What's really "funny" is what America will look like in five years.

While you "lol" MS-13 is gang-raping women for their initiations. You don't care because your girlfriend isn't one of them. Yet. Believe it or not there are some of us who will, I assure you, get up from the armchair. Maybe if you were more concerned about justice and honor rather than whether gun-grabbers, cowering behind their blinds while savages run wild and control the streets, think people like us are "stereotypes" we wouldn't be where we are: on the precipice.

tellner
August 27, 2006, 10:16 PM
Calling for the violent overthrow of the US government and the destruction of its territorial integrity? That's called sedition. Doesn't matter what color, creed or shoe size they are.

Art Eatman
August 27, 2006, 10:19 PM
The resentment is not only understandable but justified -- but the thread is OT.

Art

If you enjoyed reading about "Illegals Takedown Ole Glory, Raise Mexican Flag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!