Need help for my Glock21

PDA

lagawe
August 28, 2006, 05:31 AM
Anyone knows how to convert a Glock 21 into Fire Burst Mode. Thanks very much.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help for my Glock21" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shermacman
August 28, 2006, 06:43 AM
:rolleyes:

LittleLebowski
August 28, 2006, 08:54 AM
Your question is not something can be answered on a website based in the US. It's basically an illegal procedure here. If it's legal in the Phillipines, contact a local gunsmith. Also, posting the same question twice is bad etiquette.

nibb
August 28, 2006, 11:01 AM
If the turning the gun into burst is ilegal in the states that doesnt say its ilegal to post on a forum. As far as i know just look on the EFF website, its free speech. As for the question i dont know but you can google it. I dont think it would be safe to turn a semi into an auto. I dont think Glock where made for shooting auto.

LittleLebowski
August 28, 2006, 01:10 PM
Read my post again. I didn't say it was illegal to post it. It IS freedom of speech but so is everything else however I sincerely doubt the mods or owner of this site want to become the number one hit on Google for "how to convert my Glock to full auto fire."

shermacman
August 28, 2006, 02:47 PM
It is also free speech to carefully describe how to make TATP and get it on board an airline without getting caught. Doesn't mean that it is in the best interests of this forum or its netizens to post such stuff.

I would suggest the newbies do a search on well trodden subjects such as "full auto is just a way to turn cash into noise".

Johnny Guest
August 30, 2006, 08:58 PM
But it's a long time standard of THR that we do not coach one another on how to commit crimes. There are other places you can get this information. There are books for sale. Just go elsewhere to find the information.

CLOSED

Johnny

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help for my Glock21" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!