Rocker Ted Nugent weighs in on Ohio's self-defense ban

PDA

2dogs
May 9, 2003, 07:56 AM
http://www.ofccpac.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=457

During an interview with Columbus ThisWeek to promote an upcoming Columbus concert with ZZTOP, rocker and Second Amendment-rights activist Ted Nugent had this to say about Ohio's ban on carrying a firearm for self-defense:

"Any obstacles for individuals of proper reputation -- in other words, non-felons -- to ever need any kind of permit for the right to keep and bear arms is an indication of a cultural deprivation at the hands of an apathetic, sheep-like society that embarrasses me, angers me," he said.

"To think that some man can tell this man if, where or when I may be able to defend myself is absolutely repugnant to me. ... I find that spiritually, intellectually and constitutionally offensive. And I'm fighting with all my might to rectify that."

If you enjoyed reading about "Rocker Ted Nugent weighs in on Ohio's self-defense ban" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BowStreetRunner
May 9, 2003, 10:47 AM
go ted!
too bad other celebreties arent as smart as this guy

Henry Bowman
May 9, 2003, 11:03 AM
Forget about Michigan!

I say, "Nuge for governor of Ohio!"

If you enjoyed reading about "Rocker Ted Nugent weighs in on Ohio's self-defense ban" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!