There are Freudian slips and then there are...

PDA

cavman
August 28, 2006, 08:59 PM
I don't know of any time that I would ever make the mistake that our flag of the United States would ever be slipped up and said to be the flag of the United Nations!

Mayor Bloomberg, opening the US Open Tennis, had all the flags of all the people from all the countries playing in the tournament, being led by "the flag of the United Nations".??

Everyone makes slips, Lord knows I have probably one hundred a day. But because I love our flag and what it symbolizes, and have nearly the opposite feeling for the UN, I couldn't imagine making that kind of slip up!!

Unless of course I didn't see the flag of the UN and it really was leading!!!

have a great day,
cavman

If you enjoyed reading about "There are Freudian slips and then there are..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rovi
August 28, 2006, 09:37 PM
Freudian Slip- when you say one thing, but mean your mother.

Aquaholic
August 29, 2006, 12:52 AM
Credit where credit is due:

Freudian Slip- when you say one thing, but mean your mother. ~ Cliff Claben (sp?) from Cheers

If you enjoyed reading about "There are Freudian slips and then there are..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!