Shooting or Sex?

PDA

Ol' Badger
May 9, 2003, 11:07 AM
Last weekend I was going to the range. Even had everything ready to go and packed up. All I had to do was wake up and head to the range and thats when she hit me with that horrable question!
"You would rather go shooting them have me?" and she pulls back the covers and she's naked! The end result, was that she was still mad at me because I bit my lip to think about it. Now does this seem unfair to anyone else? A guy shouldn't have to decide between the two!

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting or Sex?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Betty
May 9, 2003, 11:10 AM
:scrutiny:

Navy joe
May 9, 2003, 11:12 AM
Please tell us you went shooting. Women(or men) are like taxis, another will be along in a few minutes. If you're really attached to the current one she/he will get over it.

Seriously, I don't believe in manipulation, it's a slippery slope you never get off of if you give into it once. If your SO knew you had plans and pulled that it is just a test of their ability to control you. Not something that married folks should do to each other. If she didn't know you had a whole day planned, be more specific next time. I guess sex at the range is a whole 'nuther topic if you get along that well. ;)

synoptic
May 9, 2003, 11:16 AM
no he shouldn't, but remember, your range stuff will still be packed and the range will still be there after you're done with her - but not necessarily the other way around...

Fed168
May 9, 2003, 11:23 AM
What a delimma - I'd go shooting.

Geech
May 9, 2003, 11:24 AM
I guess it all depends on how long it's been since you've done either.

BerettaNut92
May 9, 2003, 11:25 AM
My girl said she'd leave me if I bought one more Beretta...

Sure gonna miss that girl....

jade
May 9, 2003, 11:25 AM
what's wrong with both? :D

jade

fatboyclone
May 9, 2003, 11:31 AM
badger in the situatution you described i would have to delay the range trip for a lil bit; but i would eventually make it :p.

Smoke
May 9, 2003, 11:37 AM
The range can wait!

What better way to start the day and end the day.

It's a no brainer if your prioritys are straight. Sex first; range always second.

Anyone who turns down sex for any reason is just not right.

Jesse H
May 9, 2003, 11:44 AM
wow...suprised Runt hasn't locked the thread yet.

Standing Wolf
May 9, 2003, 11:58 AM
I had a girl friend like that once, but decided not to waste any more time and effort on an unsophisticated manipulator.

Ol' Badger
May 9, 2003, 12:05 PM
Well I did it 1st. Then went to the range, but all the upclose parking was taken! She's a good gal, but doesn't get the gun thing even thou I tried and tried. Sometimes you have to look at your watch and say ok, but make it quick! :D

She's always there and I can only get to the range on Sunday. It's tuff tuff tuff on a guy y'now!

kalibear45
May 9, 2003, 12:13 PM
When I was with my ex-girlfriend, I didn't go to the range for like months... Go figure...

Now if I can only find someone that enjoys both! :neener:

Keith
May 9, 2003, 12:23 PM
Do both. Is it going to kill you if you get to the range five minutes late?

wendy
May 9, 2003, 12:29 PM
Shouldn't have to decide between the two, IMO.

If it were me, I would want the range time but I don't get to the range as often as I would like. But that is changing. :D

Ol' Badger
May 9, 2003, 12:34 PM
Its near a Church and they keep taking up all the good parking spots. Boy, why cant they have church at more realist hours like noon to one-ish? Because after shooting I like to stop be IHOP and its full of the church goes too. I fell out of place in my messy clothes with all the freshly scrubbed crowd.

They don't call me the "Minute Man" for nothing :D

12.7x99mm
May 9, 2003, 12:36 PM
My girl always comes first,

I wonder what she would say if I tried to combine them in to a new sport / event.

BANG!
:p
:eek:
BANG!
:D

AmericanFreeBird
May 9, 2003, 12:58 PM
Definately sex first, then go to the range! :D

Kharn
May 9, 2003, 12:58 PM
My girlfriend goes to the range with me, then I try to get sympathy points for whatever bruise I get on my shoulder while sitting in the hottub trying to make the aches & pains go away (she normally only shoots handguns or an Ar15). Usually works pretty well, but the guns have to wait until the next morning to be cleaned (except anything shot with corrosive ammo, those get cleaned before the hottub).

Kharn

NonServiam
May 9, 2003, 12:59 PM
I'm sure there is a negligent discharge joke buried in somewhere in this, but I'm kinda hoping the thread'll be locked before it surfaces ... :D

Pilgrim
May 9, 2003, 01:01 PM
The end result, was that she was still mad at me because I bit my lip to think about it.
I don't understand the problem. You are obviously a thinking man, not ruled by emotion or impulse. After all, you did give her offer the consideration it deserved. :D

kalibear45
May 9, 2003, 01:03 PM
They don't call me the "Minute Man" for nothing

:rolleyes: :uhoh:

Schuey2002
May 9, 2003, 01:14 PM
Have you ever gotten that feeling?

You know, the one where something is about to come to an end.

:uhoh:

RustyHammer
May 9, 2003, 01:16 PM
(Sorry women, but here's one from the "humor" file... )

Top Reasons Why Handguns Are Better Than Women:

10. You can trade an old .44 for two new .22's
9. You can have a handgun at home and another for the road
8. If you admire your friends handgun and tell him so, he will be impressed and usually let you try it.
7. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you have a back up
6. Your handgun will stay with you even if you are even out of ammo
5. A handgun doesn't use up its closet space, then ask to use yours
4. Handguns function normally everyday of the month
3. A handgun won't ask, "Do these grips make me look fat?"
2. A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you're finished with it

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON HANDGUNS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

1. You can buy a silencer for it

+++++++++++++++

Other reasons:

The grips don't have to match the holster........
You can fondle it and put it up without using it....
Swapping handguns is legal in all 50 states.....
A handgun weighs the same amount year after year...
You can go on vacation without it......
Handguns never demand the latest ammo....
You only pay for a handgun once....
You don't need a lawyer to get rid of one....
The older one gets, the more it is worth...

Lone_Gunman
May 9, 2003, 01:17 PM
Why not have relations while shooting???

I dont think that would necessarily violate any of the safety rules.

grampster
May 9, 2003, 01:36 PM
I have noticed some delicious double entendre's on this thread.
I ain't pointin' them out though!
:evil: :neener: :D

Safety First
May 9, 2003, 01:39 PM
B-O-T-H, I mean Hello, lets have the win-win answer,either way you look at it if chose either over the other, you lose,the only sure answer is B-O-T-H:D :D :D :D :D :D

Betty
May 9, 2003, 01:42 PM
Not constructive. Closed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting or Sex?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!