Illegal aliens and their supporters remove US flag from PO and fly the mexican flag..

PDA

smp2010
August 29, 2006, 06:56 PM
To all those who seem to rally behind gun rights but seem to think poorly of those who are trying to preserve this country and its way of life by attempting to stop the influx of people from other countries who have no interest in making this country any better. Have a look at this rally I attended here in Los Angeles this weekend. Maywood CA to be exact, and if you know nothing of it, have a listen, the population is 98 percent Hispanic, and is 45000 people half of whom are illegal. The city council also disbanded the city police traffic division because they felt too many people were getting tickets and towed for no insurance or no license. Tell me how long will your town be safe from the corrupt influence. A lot of these people come from a very very corrupt country and want this country to be the same, they did not come here to watch beaver cleaver... Also as far as playing the race card, it is only used from illegal supporter side. I got called names one being American racist who hates immigrants, I then told the guy , "dude, I am an immigrant", he then shut up...No one I know uses this movement as a reason to hate anyone. I am an immigrant myself, but I did it legally and I came with an education. Anyhow I would not try and mix racism with being anti illegal, it has nothing to with race. No one should like law breakers....This was the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE in MAywood California on Saturday August 26, 2006
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/smp2010/SOS/SOS%20Maywood/IMG_5288sm.jpg

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15542&st=0

Read more at http://www.saveourstate.org

If you enjoyed reading about "Illegal aliens and their supporters remove US flag from PO and fly the mexican flag.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Glock Glockler
August 29, 2006, 07:46 PM
You see, they're just doing the jobs Americans won't do:neener:

Sheldon J
August 29, 2006, 08:05 PM
Send in the national guard and ship them all 45K home, and like I believe it was Roosevelt did and send them so far to the south they will never find their way back.:fire:

Key word illegal they wonder why we want them all sent back after they insult us like this.:cuss:

Mexicans were not the first ones here, the Spanish in their thurst for gold and riches enslaved, killed, and tortured and raped the local Indians these people some of whom are the decedents of the rape of local women, and the family of the solders, are not from this land any "prior" claim legal or other wise is a fallacy.:barf:

We do not want the so called illegal cheap labor, and while we are at it lets all call our representatives and tell them to Repeal NAFTA and CAFTA these travesties of law do the US citizen no good.:banghead:

Phetro
August 29, 2006, 08:12 PM
Send in the national guard and ship them all 45K home, and like I believe it was Roosevelt did and send them so far to the south they will never find their way back.

Key word illegal they wonder why we want them all sent back after they insult us like this.

Mexicans were not the first ones here, the Spanish in their thurst for gold and riches enslaved, killed, and tortured and raped the local Indians these people some of whom are the decedents of the rape of local women, and the family of the solders, are not from this land any "prior" claim legal or other wise is a fallacy.

We do not want the so called illegal cheap labor, and while we are at it lets all call our representatives and tell them to Repeal NAFTA and CAFTA these travesties of law do the US citizen no good.

No no no...that just won't do. It makes far too much sense.

bowline
August 29, 2006, 08:16 PM
Heckuva picture.

Gosh, I miss the A-6.

Car Knocker
August 29, 2006, 08:17 PM
You're a couple of days too late on this one.

Previous thread closed.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=218121

Pilgrim
August 29, 2006, 08:59 PM
The city council also disbanded the city police traffic division because they felt too many people were getting tickets and towed for no insurance or no license. Tell me how long will your town be safe from the corrupt influence.
Not unusual for the small agricultural communities in the central San Joaquin Valley.

Pilgrim

smp2010
August 29, 2006, 10:06 PM
As far as the post, those are my pictures, that was my post at SOS. MAywood is part of Los Angeles. Couple of days too late? i was busy sending these around to other media soruces, I am a gun owner and thought I should post them here as it would get to the audience who should be passionate about america. Sorry for double posting.

SalTx
August 30, 2006, 01:10 AM
For what it's worth, just remember that not all people of Hispanic origin (for lack of an absolute designator) are represented by these subversive aliens. There are just too many true blue, born in the U.S.A, patriotic citizens whose ancestors did in fact originate in mexico, or whose family has been on America's land from before the beginning. They no more want to be seen, treated, disrespected, or otherwise negatively impacted on account of the increasing wave of subversives (corrupted in mind and spirit) that are committing these treasonous acts, as any true patriot would be to be labeled as such simply because of color of skin. This is not dismissing the elephant in the room, racism exists, it always will. But you should always know your target and watch your backstop. I guess I'm just trying to say that one shouldn't lump everyone together on account of quite a few that need separating.

Ezekiel
August 30, 2006, 02:16 AM
Mexicans were not the first ones here, the Spanish in their thurst for gold and riches enslaved, killed, and tortured and raped the local Indians these people some of whom are the decedents of the rape of local women, and the family of the solders, are not from this land any "prior" claim legal or other wise is a fallacy.

Which is why I'm getting sick of self-righteous "Americans" whining about this sort of thing.

If your ancestors -- like mine -- met the Mayflower from the shore, you can talk.

"No?" Shut the hell up.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

That being said, the issue here is entitlement. Nobody, I mean nobody, acts more entitled than "Americans." You want to compete? Work at Denny's for $7.50, not the $20 hourly your unskilled a$$ thinks you deserve.

Mexicans are NOT the problem. Lazy Americans drive me insane. :fire:

longeyes
August 30, 2006, 02:33 AM
Americans have plenty of soul-searching to do, but Mexicans are a problem when they're not in Mexico and here illegally.

It would be great if Mexican-Americans would forcefully get behind the general effort to stop illegal immigration. I think we're all tired of hyphenates.

Ezekiel
August 30, 2006, 02:38 AM
Americans have plenty of soul-searching to do, but Mexicans are a problem when they're not in Mexico and here illegally.

"Valid." :)

Frog48
August 30, 2006, 02:51 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/smp2010/SOS/SOS%20Maywood/IMG_5288sm.jpg

Thats a sickening sight.

That being said, the issue here is entitlement. Nobody, I mean nobody, acts more entitled than "Americans." You want to compete? Work at Denny's for $7.50, not the $20 hourly your unskilled a$$ thinks you deserve.

Thats absolutely true. Minimum wage laws and unionization of workers will be the death of the US economy. There is no reason to pay a trained monkey $20 an hour to tighten lugnuts as a car is rolling off an assembly line, just because he's a union member...

I have no problem with people coming to our country to fill low paying jobs that Americans refuse to perform. However, I want these people to come here LEGALLY, the same way my relatives migrated here.

PCGS65
August 30, 2006, 06:19 AM
It seems we have raised the white flag.:uhoh:

Kawasabi
August 30, 2006, 10:53 AM
Somebody needs to be shot for treason, specifically the person who raised that flag on U.S. soil.

B.D. Turner
August 30, 2006, 11:06 AM
This may sound trivial but did anyone contact the post master or the postal inspector about the American flag being removed? The reason for my question is the likelyhood of a postal employee putting up that flag is very great.

Biker
August 30, 2006, 11:11 AM
Here's an eyewitness account of the event.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/06_Global/060829.Mexe.flag.html

Biker

crazed_ss
August 30, 2006, 11:21 AM
smp2010,

I was reading through some of the posts of your board there. It's like a giant Hispanic-bashing board.. and what's up with stuff like this.. http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12657 .. Almost sounds like people are advocating taking things into their own hands.

Scary stuff.

Biker
August 30, 2006, 11:24 AM
People *are* getting mad, SS. And yes, it is getting scary. Did you read the eyewitness account of the "flag raising" event I posted above?

Biker

TX35
August 30, 2006, 11:29 AM
SS, I'm quite sure you are familiar with the idea behind "La Raza" & "reconquista", talk abou taking things into their own hands!!!!

cassandrasdaddy
August 30, 2006, 11:30 AM
theres a post on one of the rabid boards where another "eyewitness" says the cops took the flag down.wonder which it was?
you ever watch the utube archives of the minutemen and sos? some of those boys push their luck

knoxx45
August 30, 2006, 11:49 AM
Isnít removing the US flag from federal property and hoisting one of another nation, weather itís a Mexican or a Swiss flag in its place an act of treason. :banghead:

The people responsible for doing that should be hanged as traitors.

Phetro
August 30, 2006, 12:02 PM
Which is why I'm getting sick of self-righteous "Americans" whining about this sort of thing.

If your ancestors -- like mine -- met the Mayflower from the shore, you can talk.

Complete with rocks and sticks--the very model of an advanced civilization, eh?

"No?" Shut the hell up.

No. And no.

Been there, done that. Americans are entitled. Our ancestors--the ones that were on the Mayflower and their descendants--found this place, brought civilization to it, and made it the best on Earth, bar none. Now it is slipping, and Americans don't like it. Americans are not the cause of the slippage.

Mexicans are NOT the problem. Lazy Americans drive me insane.

Mexico sounds like the place for you then, if you really want happiness. Sorry you hate America so much...but if right is right in the end, it's here to stay (after being restored).

Car Knocker
August 30, 2006, 12:39 PM
The people responsible for doing that should be hanged as traitors.

I think you have to be a citizen before you can be a traitor.

Sindawe
August 30, 2006, 12:40 PM

"No?" Shut the hell up.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.Funny, I was not aware the genus Equus had mastered the powers of verbal and text communication. Whats that? Ezekiel ain't no horse but one of them funny bipedial furless primates? The one's that did not arise in the Western Hemisphere but came here from elsewhere? Well I'll be, the notions that some folks have....

Your ancestors had the will to resist that invasion Ezekiel, but unfortunately for them did not possess the technological and cultural tools to repel it. The current masters of this land (that would be us Americans) have the tech and cultural developments to fend off the current invasion, but apparently our leaders lack the will.

knoxx45
August 30, 2006, 12:50 PM
I think you have to be a citizen before you can be a traitor.

Maybe as spies then...

longeyes
August 30, 2006, 01:32 PM

"No?" Shut the hell up.

Mexicans are NOT the problem. Lazy Americans drive me insane.

Here's the thing: some of us didn't want to just stay in the Stone Age.

And we don't want to go back there either.

Art Eatman
August 30, 2006, 01:42 PM
Hey, this was only marginally on-topic to start with. Backing and forthing over Stone Age and Mayflower is ridiculous.

Art

If you enjoyed reading about "Illegal aliens and their supporters remove US flag from PO and fly the mexican flag.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!