some yoyo was shooting in a school

PDA

Hot brass
May 9, 2003, 05:38 PM
Here we go again.:fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "some yoyo was shooting in a school" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sergeant Bob
May 9, 2003, 06:02 PM
Gunman Opens Fire At Cleveland Univ. (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/09/national/main553261.shtml)

Would this be the story you are referring too?

El Tejon
May 9, 2003, 06:16 PM
Good thing you can't carry a gun in Ohio yet. Someone might have been hurt!

Good thing this happened in a governmentally approved slaughter pen.

El Tejon
May 9, 2003, 06:16 PM
Three times is . . . .

Battler
May 9, 2003, 06:20 PM
The wild-card in our "Assault Weapon" discussion. (Whether or not he used an "assault weapon").

Perhaps the AW ban will be as contingent upon how many people go postal in the next year as anything else. . . .

Funny thing is, we happen to be a group demonized by the crimes of others. For all the other "civil rights" groups, none gets persecuted based upon the actions of its criminals.

Hmm. . . we gunowners on the forums dread when something like this happens. I have to wonder if there are people out there, who think differently to us, who do not dread these incidents at all?

Battler

Henry Bowman
May 9, 2003, 06:21 PM
See related thread under General Discussion.

:banghead: :cuss: :fire:

Waitone
May 9, 2003, 10:26 PM
What I'm hearing is this is one bad hombre. Yea, he's packin' a machine gun.

Time will tell reality.

I have two questions:

1>how much time elapsed between initial reports of a shooting and when the ninja squads entered the facility.

2>How many people were shot during that time interval.

Bad situation.

Cactus
May 9, 2003, 10:46 PM
Doesn't he know that schools are "gun free zones"?:what:

Meow
May 9, 2003, 11:05 PM
He should be old enough to know that if you bring a gun to school, someone might be hurt!
Our acruite media has reported that he is not a student at clevlend U.

aikidoka-mks
May 10, 2003, 07:13 PM
BUT, BUT,

you cant have firearms on school property and
murder is against the law! (scarcasm off)

I can't believe my eyes havent rolled out of my head or gotten stuck cross-eyed yet with the typical idiotic response that always follows these things - ie more laws that dont stop the jerks but do make us law abiding citizens and the sheeple we could end up protecting at some time - more convenient targets for the jerks.

Mark

Coronach
May 11, 2003, 02:58 AM
duplicate thread.

If you enjoyed reading about "some yoyo was shooting in a school" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!