How MA Fights Crime

PDA

Blain
May 10, 2003, 02:07 AM
There is a rapist or something loose in MA. The news is just reporting on it. Of course, how do they have woman protect themselves from such attackers?

WHISTLES!!!! WHISTLES!!!!!!

TOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sheer retardedness of the public is amazing to me. WOW, FREE WHISTLES!!!!!!!!! Do they WANT the woman to get raped? I can't beleive it, man!!!!!!! This sounds like something you'd hear about in Russia or China!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "How MA Fights Crime" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jmbg29
May 10, 2003, 04:30 AM
Thank you God, for delivering me - your humble but unworthy servant - from the People's Demoratic Communewealth of Massachew$h*ts.

AMEN!!!!!!!

MA?!? :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Blain
May 13, 2003, 04:14 AM
I hope to be in your shoes one day, brother!

critter
May 13, 2003, 09:13 AM
Actually, the noisemakers are good defense for women. Better yet are those which have added features like lights, project gas, etc.

My favorite brand produces noise, light and gas. It is a -----

RUGER SP101 IN .357 MAGNUM!!!!!!!!!!

Preacherman
May 13, 2003, 11:24 AM
Tell you what... if you could figure out a way to attach a miniature whistle to the front of a .357 bullet, you'd have a heck of a screech as the bullet left the barrel - and you could tell the PC types that you were using a whistle, just like they wanted, so what were they complaining about anyway?!?!?!

:neener: :what: :evil:

WyldOne
May 13, 2003, 06:24 PM
Actually it's the same rapist (we think) as last year.

Last year, when they (again) gave out free whistles and! kept the police station open longer hours on some days so that more people could Apply For A Permit For Pepper Spray.

Actually, I'm hearing more talk about self-defense classes (and remember my political orientation ;)). Which is good, since it's a start, and it teaches the right mindset. Of course, it's bad because those classes last what, a weekend?

On the news the other night, they were talking about self-defense classes. And they showed a woman standing firmly, legs shoulder width apart, with an arm extended and her hand in the "stop" sign. I couldn't stop laughing/crying (and I think that's what brought me back here, actually). Then a couple days later, I prepared for stuff my own way. :)

Standing Wolf
May 13, 2003, 07:34 PM
...so that more people could Apply For A Permit For Pepper Spray...

I like pepper on French fries; rapists, by contrast, need to be stuffed with lead.

If you enjoyed reading about "How MA Fights Crime" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!