Attention all Georgia residents!

PDA

BulletinBoardToughGuy
May 10, 2003, 11:14 AM
Please be sure to read the following thread if you live in Georgia. It is an opportunity to show your support for the NRA like you won't believe:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21975

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention all Georgia residents!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lightsped
May 10, 2003, 11:54 PM
Sounds like a plan. Count me in! :)

BulletinBoardToughGuy
May 12, 2003, 12:38 PM
If you call about this to make sure it is 100% real, and I just did, you have to have them check with their supervisor, etc. The girl I spoke to had no idea what it was and told me "no such tag". I explained to her the GA legislation passed the bill just a few days or so ago, etc. She put me on hold, spoke to the Tax Commissioner (the boss at tag offices) and he confirmed it as true.

But there is a catch, they don't even have the forms yet! You have to put your name on a list and they will send you the form. Gotta love the Internet... we rush them for new benefits before they even know about them! :D

Lightsped
May 12, 2003, 02:21 PM
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the info.

If you enjoyed reading about "Attention all Georgia residents!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!