Thanks To All For Your Great Advice..great Board Great People

PDA

Safety First
January 4, 2003, 09:21 PM
I posted three different questions and each person gave good insight to all three questions...I believe that the people who are posting here are responsible caring people and enjoy sharing their knowledge (for various reasons). This is a great place to learn about firearms, as well as the importance of the Second Amendment and its importance to a free people remaining free.
God Bless America

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks To All For Your Great Advice..great Board Great People" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WonderNine
January 4, 2003, 09:26 PM
All of us former TFL members welcome you to the board! However you'll find that I am "The Anti-Safety" person. :cool:

Safety First
January 4, 2003, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome...and your previous response to my questions...but just curious,why are you anti-safety?? I know I am opening a can of worms,but could'nt help myself..

4v50 Gary
January 4, 2003, 09:54 PM
"Anti-safety" - talking about safety devices like built in locking devices or external trigger locks?

Blackhawk
January 4, 2003, 10:38 PM
I greatly prefer DAO actions for CCWs. Don't think that make me "anti-safety' as much as it means I just don't want extra gizmos to contend with on CCWs.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks To All For Your Great Advice..great Board Great People" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!